Beginner Lightroom CC - Lightroom Mobile

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm relatively new to using Lightroom & have a question regarding LR CC & LR5 mobile.
Having read that there was now a de-haze feature I was a little confused as to why I cold not find it. It turns out I have been using the Lightroom mobile version on my desktop not sure how but I have also been using Lightroom CC (I now have pictures on both versions).
My question is, although I have set both to sync not all pictures have moved across to LR CC. Can anyone advise what I need to do/am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The photos you want to sync need to be in a Collection. Create a new collection and select 'Sync with Lightroom Mobile' in the Create Collection dialog. Anything you put in there should sync.

I've been getting confused LR CC is an upgrade from LR5 to move pictures in LR5 to CC you have to do the following:

If you don't have edits to the images so you can simply import them in the catalog of New LR CC or to get the images transferred with edits you must export them from LR 5 to a specific location and then import the images from that location to LR CC.

Easier to just open a LR5 catalogue in CC and it will do all the necessary conversion of the catalogue for you.

Back