Lightsphere Question

Name
Sam Nesbitt
Edit My Images
Yes
Now, I don't want to start the whole It's Great/It's Awful debate, I just want some advice.

I've got a Lightsphere II for my 430EX and it keeps falling off! Do any other users have a way of firmly fixing it to the flash?

I'm thinking Velcro or something...

I'm not sure how you'd tell but have you definitely been sent the correct sized one?

I know the one I use with a 580 is a very very snug fit and hasn't stretched at all in nearly a year and a half of use.

Good question! I just assumed I had received the one I ordered. There's nothing on the Sphere to indicate which flash it's meant for.

As dazzajl has said I would check to make sure they have sent you the right one as it should be a snug fit, mine is tight on my SB-800 and doesn't fall off.

Didn't buy the light sphere but the cheapo copy off of flea-bay.

Mines as tight as a camels bum in a sand-storm, but they sent me the one for canon by mistake and I couldn't be arsed to send it back!

In short. No it shouldn't fall off. Your flash has shrunk in the rain or (more likely) you have the wrong one!

You can buy velcro pads with a powerfull sticky backing that will help keep it in place.

Back