In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
very nice shot- Dave :clap:

was this holiday based around you getting some great shots :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Les (y)

I do! It's a pretty colour. Not a colour we see over here. You had a good time then? Did you get to the underground lake?

Awe no one likes my little flutterby :(

No true, I like it, lovely colours and details, I cheated the other day and when to the butterfly farm to get some pictures :naughty:

Matt
MWHCVT

I do! It's a pretty colour. Not a colour we see over here. You had a good time then? Did you get to the underground lake?

Thanks Tori we had a fab time, yes we went to the underground lake at Melissani, stunning place, the sun was just coming over head, which was great because we got the diagonal rays and then the straight down illuminating all the water, couldn't believe it was 30 meters deep in places as we looked so close to the bottom but weren't really if that make sense

No true, I like it, lovely colours and details, I cheated the other day and when to the butterfly farm to get some pictures :naughty:

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers Matt, there lots of gorgeous butterflies there, but they hardly ever landed because of the warmth and sun, best time would be really early morning or late evening, but never got around to it, to much else to do :LOL:

Butterfly houses are great we have 2 close by us, well with 20 miles of us and we often go to them, have you posted some shots?

Cheers Matt, there lots of gorgeous butterflies there, but they hardly ever landed because of the warmth and sun, best time would be really early morning or late evening, but never got around to it, to much else to do :LOL:

Butterfly houses are great we have 2 close by us, well with 20 miles of us and we often go to them, have you posted some shots?

It was for the TP Stratford Butterfly Meet, there are some photo's posted in this thread by most if not all that attended the meet...
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=326293

and this is my set on flickr with all my photo's of the day
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhcvt/sets/72157626770498571/

Matt

Back