Little Egret

Little aigret in a little tight frame…
Crazy sharpness!
What means SEO?

Paul - try another crop/composition ............ the image certainly needs more space above .. if it is 16 x 9 or 16 x 10 it does not suit that image, IMHO

The composition is important for the image ..... add more space below and to the right ....... and it's even a little tight on the left, relatively because of the tightness of space

the whites are very slightly blown in a couple of areas - easy to do with white birds ............ shadows also get in the way of clarity, but you should be able to get more detail from the shadows which will help to isolate the beak from the bg which is a feature of the bird and is important

feet, again a feature generally good to see as much as possible of them

to me the crop (NOT THE PROCESSING - I have just cloned in some space quickly) . should be more like this .... .. I just banged it out quickly

what do you think - crops can be personal

LE_Paul_1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Bill I've had a hectic week at work and haven't had 2 minutes to myself to check back on here :( thanks for your comments, anyways yes I can see that adding extra space for the bird is a lot better (y) but imo I think there is too much space in your crop so I've added a little bit more to mine

little eggyyyyy.jpg

Back