Local Paper Double Pager

How fantastic is that?!?!?
You must be completely over the moon.
CONGRATULATIONS! The spread looks great.

would have cost you a lot of money for a two page advert.. well done :)

How fantastic is that?!?!?
You must be completely over the moon.
CONGRATULATIONS! The spread looks great.
:plus1: Well done indeed.

Excellent, can't get better local advertising than that. Well done.

OK I suppose, but four of those shots have a crease through them:grumpy:

Well done Danny. They look cracking shots.:)

would have cost you a lot of money for a two page advert.. well done :)

Nice to see a positive comment like this from a pro rather than the more usual

How much did they pay you.:runaway:

which may have been meant in jest.

Hope you get some work (or interest in your current portfolio) from the spread = good luck!

which may have been meant in jest.

Hope you get some work (or interest in your current portfolio) from the spread = good luck!
What you have to remember is that to a local newspapers any photograph that is free is a good photo. As far as I am concerned any photo I get paid for is a good photo.:exit:That should get the ball rolling :bat:

What you have to remember is that to a local newspapers any photograph that is free is a good photo. As far as I am concerned any photo I get paid for is a good photo.:exit:That should get the ball rolling :bat:

I'm gonna have to give that one the big yawn I'm afraid.

I think it's safe to say I've probably gained more in business/advertising terms than the poultry few quid that would have been tossed my way if I had actually sold my work to them.

But, please, for the love of all that is sacred, please.......let's not go down this well trodden path again.

I think it's safe to say I've probably gained more in business/advertising terms than the poultry few quid that would have been tossed my way if I had actually sold my work to them.

But, please, for the love of all that is sacred, please.......let's not go down this well trodden path again.

Have to agree,good bit of free advertising :)

Great spread and well done

Steve

the more usual?... for the few years I ahve been on TP and seen hundreds or mose "I have been published" threads.. I have always responded the same (esp to first time published) . usualy telling people to get the page framed..or well done... thats my usual... hopefully nobody reading thought I usualy post otherwise by your comments :)

Well done that's excellent:)
Good to see positive stuff about photographers in the paper too

the more usual?... for the few years I ahve been on TP and seen hundreds or mose "I have been published" threads.. I have always responded the same (esp to first time published) . usualy telling people to get the page framed..or well done... thats my usual... hopefully nobody reading thought I usualy post otherwise by your comments :)

For the few years I've been on TP, I've seen hundreds of Kipax I've made the papers threads.... :D

That's got to be a heck of a feeling. ^_^

Great idea by the paper, too - there's surely some serious talent around (evidently!), and the more people can see just what photography can really mean, the better for everyone: publishers, readers, and photographers alike.

So their usual rates are chickenfeed then ;) ( *paltry* )

I wonder what a double page advert would have cost ? (probably considerably more than you would have been paid for the images if this was paid work) - a nice job and some cracking images, I hope you see a decent ammount of work off the back of this

Back