Local Reviewers Wanted

Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone.

Our blog will be ready soon and part of the blog we want to include reviews from customers of the products we sell.

The idea is that we lend you a lens, camera etc over a weekend and in return you write us a nice review for our blog.

If you are local to us and want to write some reviews then please get in touch.

Stuart
http://www.digitaldepot.co.uk

I wouldn't mind writing a review- but I am based in Cardiff :( (and getting to try out stuff for free of course)

Hi Everyone.

Our blog will be ready soon and part of the blog we want to include reviews from customers of the products we sell.

The idea is that we lend you a lens, camera etc over a weekend and in return you write us a nice review for our blog.

If you are local to us and want to write some reviews then please get in touch.

Stuart
http://www.digitaldepot.co.uk

Send me a Hassleblad H3DII and I will write you the longest review ever :D

Gary.

Stuart, a short trip up the A1M for me :D

Hashcake,

Well let me know what you would be interested in reviewing and ill let you know.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

I live in Baldock, local enough ??? :D

You've already sold me the entire Lowepro range + a Sigma 24-70 but if you've got anything else you want reviewed that bolts onto a Canon 30D / 50D drop me a PM :)

I live in Chesham, Bucks and my son goes to school in Berkhamstead, Herts, is that close enough - we arent that far from Stevenage :)

Tracy.

mrGrubby.

Definately, let me know what you would like to review.

Tracy. PM received and replied.

Stuart

I'm about 40 mins away via the A1, is that local enough? I don't mind helping out.

if you only would be closer to London ;)

Hey I live in Braintree Essex and work in Bishop's Stortford Herts, easily collect/drop off from you guys and more than happy to review equipment for you.

Let me know

Thanks,

Danny

Hi Stuart

Happy to do this. What do you want reviewing? In a couple of weeks, happy to provide a 7D review without a loaner if you want.

Paul

I'm local enough and travel to my work office in Stevenage pretty regularly.

Thanks for the offers guys but people need to be local to collect from the store ;)

Stuart

If you want reviews on any of the items I bought let me know..... I don't think you would want one of the scanner though :)

Stuart, might be a good idea to get people to wrtie a short review after the Urban Portrait session, as you are offering to lend lenses then.

I would be up for this anyway.

Back