London Meet 19th Jan

ah yes young Andy ,,,,,,how could I have forgotten ummm errr ,,,,,,whatsizname again?

Well I might turn up after enduring a 3/4 mile walk :jawdrop: to a decent bus supply (every 20mins but miss it and another 20mins wait) :eek:...... to the station.

Well I might turn up after enduring a 3/4 mile walk :jawdrop: to a decent bus supply (every 20mins but miss it and another 20mins wait) :eek:...... to the station.

now if you had a honda 250 Brian...………..

I'm still up for this - looking forward to it.

Conrad.

(I now have a name) :)

I'm definitely hoping to come but it will depend on a lot of things not currently under my control! But definitely looking forward to coming... if I can... :thinking::help::D

I'm definitely hoping to come but it will depend on a lot of things not currently under my control! But definitely looking forward to coming... if I can... :thinking::help::D
just tell mrs chris that you are voting leave,,,then you can take back control and we will see you there on Saturday ,,,,,simplezzzzzzz,,,,hope to see you if you can make it ,,,

will be good to meet you Alastair

I look forward to meeting some fusty crusties one week from now ,,,,,,,

Well before I decide to come will have to check my walkabout fitness as the two meets I been too... had to tell the guys to go on ahead and I'd catch them up. :(

Well before I decide to come will have to check my walkabout fitness as the two meets I been too... had to tell the guys to go on ahead and I'd catch them up. :(

Hi Brain,

There are lots of places in London for electric wheelchair hire, I am not certain if daily hire is available I have only seen weekly,but,well worth a check.

Now I need to source something better than the dual lens Chinon compact I have sat in front of me.

Hi Brain,

There are lots of places in London for electric wheelchair hire, I am not certain if daily hire is available I have only seen weekly,but,well worth a check.

Are there any electric Boris Bikes?

Do you mean Costa right at the exit?

I was wondering this too. According to Google Streetview, there only appears to be a couple of options. The Costa you mentioned at the main exit to the station, in between Next and M&S. There is also a Starbucks on the opposite side of The Strand, in between Accessorise and one of the other exits from the station. :thinking:

im pretty sure its a costa as you come out of the station ,,,,,,Andy should have my phone number ,,,,,,,,ill send my number to you as well Alex

@donut thank you, got your number. I don't know if I'll be able to make it yet, will have a better idea towards the end of the week

See you on Saturday, 10.00am in Costa as you come out of the main exit of Charing Cross station (y)

ok,,,fingers crossed you can make it Alex

is work permitting nick ?
Unfortunately I will be working but I don’t know what time yet so hopefully I’ll be able to join you all for some of the day.

Are there any definite plans, or its just walk around and take pictures?

May be we need a WhatsApp group to stay in touch on the day?

I think a look in the N.P.G ,,other than that its a general wander about ,,,,,,we generally tend to stay together, anyone goes off on their own they might get eaten by dragons ,,,,,,,,,oh no that's oop norf innit ,,,,

hope you can get there sometime during the day Nick ,,,,have you got a contact number if you need to find us ?

Are there any electric Boris Bikes?

Well I'm not too bad walking as long as it's level and the walk is not too long and at a slow pace.......from Charing X stn to the national portrait gallery is uphill :eek:

Unfortunately I will be working but I don’t know what time yet so hopefully I’ll be able to join you all for some of the day.

Hope you can make it Nick. I'm hoping to use you in my Little & Large shot for FPOTY '19 ;):LOL:

Back