Lonely

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Does this picture say lonely to all of you?

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/album15/swings_001.jpg

hope I posted the piccie right. Been a while and CT's tutorial seems to be gone.:(
swings_001.jpg

something about this one Jewel....very nice!

to post the pick, click the little icon that looks like a picture and enter the tull URL in the popup box....

Excellent shot Jewel, if i was to nit pic i'd say the forground could be slightly to bright and the black semi circle far right is a bit of a distraction.. But i wont.
Great shot crisp and clear.
And yes, i'd say, it says lonely. :thumb:
Ken.

Says more "empty" than lonely to me. I think you need a single person to make it "lonely" in my opinion. Great photo though. :)

Dave said:
Says more "empty" than lonely to me. I think you need a single person to make it "lonely" in my opinion. Great photo though. :)

I'd agree, lovely shot though :)

After having thought about this the guys are right, it does say empty more than lonely. But still an excellent shot.

Nothing more to add Jewel, it is a lovely picture but again I have to agree with the rest and say that it is more empty than lonely.

Its easy to sort that though if you follow Dave's advice. :)

Thanks guys for all the great replies! glad you all liked it. The original in colour does absolutely nothing for me.Their just "swings",lol. Then when I converted it to black and white it suddenly adds drama to it. It' weird. Again thanks,

Jewel. :)

PS.........I can't find my smilies.............:(

jewel said:
PS.........I can't find my smilies.............:(

The smilies are only for men :p

Actually we are having a slight issue with some of the smilies on the new forum..I blame someone else and he blames me :p

We are trying to sort it out though, that and a 100 other things :woot:

Back