Scotland Look Inside the New Scotland Photo-location guidebook

Mick, can you tell me which method of shipping my Andrew Marshall's wildlife book will be delivered by please? Thanks.

Received the Scotland and wildlife books after ordering earlier this week. The books look amazing, can't wait to visit some of these places. Thanks for your help with ordering Mick.

I've ordered a copy :) but the discount code didn't work :(

....Paul, I just checked out your Flickr stream and was blown away by your superb picture of a storm brewing over The Buachaille. Excellent!

Would have bought it, but I don't use Paypal, and there are no other options.....

Would have bought it, but I don't use Paypal, and there are no other options.....

....I don't use Paypal either (although I have an account I don't like them) but I paid by credit card. You just have to ignore the Paypal as you navigate through. Paypal is too much in your face and you can miss the other payment options.

....I don't use Paypal either (although I have an account I don't like them) but I paid by credit card. You just have to ignore the Paypal as you navigate through. Paypal is too much in your face and you can miss the other payment options.

Ah, OK I'll try again. I had an incident with Paypal and it took far too long to get the money back, won't ever use them again....

Ah, OK I'll try again. I had an incident with Paypal and it took far too long to get the money back, won't ever use them again....

Book ordered on Monday, but the order screen doesn't seem to have changed. I was hoping to get it before Xmas as a pressie for Mrs J....

I think it's come - told Mrs. Chuckles to wrap it up. (It's unopened, so it could be a Recipe Book) Let you know for certain in a couple of weeks :)

Yay - not another Recipe book.

Absolutely brilliant... now to get to Scotland - Thanks :)

Looks as though Scotland will be full of photographers armed with their new book.

I'm looking forward to heading north.

Chris

Mine landed this morning

a truly wonderful book

and exactly what I was hoping for

ideas and inspiration

clear guidance on how to access the locations and great suggestions for how to get the best from the shoots - time of day and year, best tide times and all I need to make my all too short upcoming trip to Lewis and Harris as productive as I hope it will be

also picked up the companion volume on north Wales and that's a doozie too

thanks for the recommendation

Dave

Great stuff!
Thanks for sharing.
I am certainly going to get one.
Also the one about Cornwall and Devon looks very interesting

Back