Looking for recommended USB Suppliers In UK - Cheap

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Who do you use for your USB's?
I have looked at many websites and like everything in photography, If it is geared to photographers the price is so much higher than would be.
Who do you shop with and what are your recommendations.

I'm struggling to understand what you're asking - what do you mean by USB's? USB cables?

A USB is a system for connecting peripherals to a computer. The "USB"s that your link links to are memory sticks.
Not sure why you replied that way maybe to look like a smart a$$? I just answered to his question. I know what usb is so no need for it m8

Last edited:
Not sure why you replied that way maybe to look like a smart a$$? I just answered to his question. I know what usb is so no need for it m8
I replied that way because you continued the use of a word (USB) which has a clear meaning to mean something it does not mean. That makes communication - particularly written communication - difficult and prone to error. Clarity is the father to success.

I replied that way because you continued the use of a word (USB) which has a clear meaning to mean something it does not mean. That makes communication - particularly written communication - difficult and prone to error. Clarity is the father to success.

You got what he ment I got what he meant and if you google personalised usb you will see flash drives so you just being pity m8. Strange you didnt check for spelling and punctuation...

You got what he ment I got what he meant and if you google personalised usb you will see flash drives so you just being pity m8.
Personally, I'm still not sure if he's asking about USB memory sticks, USB cables (which was my first guess), or something else. I've never heard anyone call either of those things just "a USB" - well, not until this thread.

Personally, I'm still not sure if he's asking about USB memory sticks, USB cables (which was my first guess), or something else. I've never heard anyone call either of those things just "a USB" - well, not until this thread.
Are you sure you are not being pity (sic) as well?

Are you sure you are not being pity (sic) as well?
I see him doing weddings ( whats my primary business is) and cheap USB ( not technology but a flash drives) is a problem especially if you order not in 100. So yes to me it does makes sense what he is talking about I might be wrong but to take a p*** just for a person to not be as educated as you are is not right especially for this friendly forum.
Regards

I wasn't taking the p*** as you put it. I was being longterm helpful. Asking the wrong question will usually get you the wrong answer. Expecting the person answering your question to guess what you mean without you telling them means that they will guess wrong a great deal of the time and you will get inappropriate advice.

Being lazy about what you call things because everyone knows what you mean assumes that the person you are asking knows as little as you do which obviates the whole point of asking a question. To you, USB might have one obvious meaning. To me, USB has a different obvious meaning - if I am to guess that the meaning is the thing attached to the USB bus then there are many hundreds of possibilities of equal obviousness.

Last edited:
Well the OP hasn't been back to the forum since posting the question so what he meant is moot. How about we all just leave it and see if he ever returns to clarify?

Back