Looks like things are afoot again ! ;)

Just updating some stuff and also adding to the forums to make it a better place hopefully...and yes you can see but cant post :LOL:

Full announcement to follow 8)

nothing to do with me this time, you ARE supposed to be seeing it though i think!

Steve said:
Just updating some stuff and also adding to the forums to make it a better place hopefully...and yes you can see but cant post :LOL:

Full announcement to follow 8)

LOL OK Steve !

By the way, if you get chance ! ;) The main page still says Competition Round 2 is still under way ? ;) LOL as if you havent got enough to do ! ;)

IanC_UK said:
LOL OK Steve !

By the way, if you get chance ! ;) The main page still says Competition Round 2 is still under way ? ;) LOL as if you havent got enough to do ! ;)

You're the second person to point that out to me in the last hour!!! :shock:

I promise to update that later tonight just for you :wink:

I now pronounce both photo forums open for businessÂ… please take a minute to read the rules and guidelines, they will explain everything.

If you have any questions or comments..just keep them to yourselves ;) No just post away :)

IanC_UK said:
You did ask us to keep checking the front page ! ;)

LOL

The details about round three of the competition have now been added to the front of the site and I have also updated the competition page as well. All courtesy of your hard working admin :LOL:

IanC_UK said:
LOL

How about moving all the pics to the other pic forum, that should keep ya busy for a few hours ! ;)

(thats a joke by the way !!!!!)

Actually thats quite easy to do..it can be done by a mass move :wink:

Have to say, changing the gallery forums around, is a good idea, because i dont consider any of mine that good ! although, hopefully they are getting better :)

One day i may take one i feel worthy of the critique forum !

IanC_UK said:
Have to say, changing the gallery forums around, is a good idea, because i dont consider any of mine that good ! although, hopefully they are getting better :)

One day i may take one i feel worthy of the critique forum !

Nope actually any images are good enough for the critique forum, just expect to be told of your images' weaknesses and strong points. As long as you realise that, you are more than welcome to submit a picture in there. Just have a read of the extra set of guidlines that I have posted, they are quite detailed to give you idea of what we expect, and what you can expect in return.

You can see them at the top of that forum or by clicking here

Hope that helps :)

Back