Loupedeck....

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Hi Guys,

Anyone know if you can use the Loupedeck to edit images using Capture One?

Anyone that does use it for editing, can you share your experiences.

Cheers

I had one and I’m afraid I wasn’t too impressed. The Loupedeck itself, was bowed, which drove me nuts! The customisation is limited and I would have had to compromise my workflow which rather defeats the object of having it.
It’s a nice idea, but for me, poorly implemented, especially considering the price. I returned mine to Amazon.

Can't give you any ideas about how it would work on Capture One..
But.. I'll reply anyways ... (even this is few weeks after your posting).

Saw a friend of mine using this at a large event, he was using it with Lightroom and It really seemed to speed the workflow a lot.
So when the new version Loupedeck+ came out and with Photoshop support.. I thought it worth trying this out.

But Photoshop - definitely not worth it, unless you do all your adjustments in Photoshop (not CameraRaw) - so for me it has been something I am sort of using now with PremierPro, Adobe Audition, etc.. but for Photoshop editing, a cumbersome piece of kit. At least for the way I edit my images...

IF it would have support to do the editing in CameraRaw... it would definitely get a HUGE recommendation from me.

So guess it really depends on the software.. and how it works with it.

Lightroom - thumbs up
Photoshop - thumbs down

Sorry not to be more helpful...

Not sure if you there is something similar for Capture One, but there are plugins that let you use MIDI controllers with lightroom (i use a Behringer BCF2000)

Back