Lowepro bags sold on eBay - Are these genuine?

Yeah it does help, thanks a lot mate.

Sean.

It amazes me the amount of sellers on eBay who list items saying 'CE marked', and don't understand that the Chinese factory putting a CE logo on it, doesn't make it approved. Plus a lot of the time its actually a China Export mark. I understand the average consumer making that mistake but importers shouldn't.

For those wondering about the differences:
220px-Comparison_of_two_used_CE_marks.svg.png

That is sneakier than a sneaky thing with added sneakiness. I would guess that importers claiming that it's "CE" marked are being sneaky too and know full well that the CE mark they're using is the China Export one - it's a CE mark so they're not really lying, just not telling the whole truth.

My back pack arrived today from china and to tell you the truth I can't tell the difference between my 300 and my 450, if it's a copy it's a very good one, the stitching is faultless, all the badges and labels are bang straight and the padding is exactly the same as my 300, in short I'm over the moon with it especially at the price I payed.

Sean.

I got a lowepro hatchback 22l from China...with the obvious assumption it was a fake despite the seller telling me the usual lines of 'I get it direct form the factory' etc and tbh the quality is excellent and it does the job more than well enough, I'm not sure it's a real or not but it certainly seems well made and I looks at it as for £30 bag its very well made and exactly what I wanted, regardless of the badge. :)

Back