Lowepro Flipside 400 Aw

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, new to tp so thought my first post would have to be asking a question.
I need to upgrade my camera bag and thought i may as well go for the 400 as it will hopefully accomodate my ever growing kit.

The rucksack is £74.95 on jessops but out of stock for me at any of my local stores and dont particularly fancy using their yodel delivery service.

Its priced at £89.95 on Amazon but looking at other posts on here it seems that a few of you have got this bag for less than this?

Do you think its worth my while holding out for it to drop in price on amazon?
Dont suppose anyone has noticed it fluctuate in price by much on there?

Thanks in advance for your replies,
Will hopefully be taking as much of an active part on this comunity as i can in the future.

Ben

How rude of me, forgot to welcome you to the forum Ben!

Justin

Not long ago they were 56 quid on Amazon, know because my daughter bought one so keep looking is probably best

If you have any Tesco Clubcard vouchers you can double them up to spend at Jessops

Last edited:
Thanks Justin, i'll take a look on there now and see how much they are. im hopefully buying my first L series lens this weekend so might wait untill next weekend to be spending much more money haha.

I think id read on another thread that someone had got one for that sort of money rich, i need one in time for the Formula one grand prix at silverstone in a months time so i'll wait as long as i can but unfortunatly thats not many weeks.

Back