Lowepro Slingshot 300AW - £39.99 from jessops

Cheers Matt - just bought one for my Marrakech trip - the Nova 5 struggles with what i want to take!!!!

Sue has just phoned me - shes just picked the bag up from Jessops in Leeds and was charged £39.99. The guy said she had gotten a right bargain there.

ho ho ;)

Anyway - you have to order it online and select collect@store which will give you an order number to take down to Jessops with you - you'll need to put card details in on the website and then again when you get to the place - it only charges your card the 2nd time, its just to verify who you are.

Oooh thats a great price.

I was thinking of getting one of these to supplement my mini trekker (sick of having to take it off my back on day trips out with the family etc).

Dont think my credit card can take the strain though :p

Price now showing as £69.99.......it was £49.99 this morning :thinking:

Glad did not wait till the evening to buy. Seems like Photography is the hobby of the new millenium;)

I think it's demand/supply issue Matt. I tried to pick it up at store and it's not available very easily at all stores.

Yep, it's back up to £69.99 before the offer code...

Damn you Jessops!

Bought it today. Vey chuffed about it being very spacious. Will easily fit any slr with upto 70-200 lens but loads of other bits & bobs.

Many thanks Matt for spotting it. Very kind of you sir.

No problem, glad to be of service.

It takes my 30d with 100-400 attached with plenty of room to spare too :)

Now for £55.99 @ Jessops with Discount Code "Bags20" and get it collected @ any Jessops store for free.

Just ordered one from Jessops - code still works it appears getting it delivered though. Thanks for the tip I've been looking at the 200 so wot a bargin!!!! :clap: :D

Just ordered mine for £55.99, collect from store tomorrow. The stock is pretty low around the South East though, so I'm having to go to Oxford St for it...

I can't believe they're selling it for £99.99 instore. Disgusting!

No problem, glad to be of service.

It takes my 30d with 100-400 attached with plenty of room to spare too :)

sounds good as i have the 100-400 as well and was wondering if it would fit. so thats one question answered.
any chance of any photos of this bag. im wondering how big physicaly the bag is as its hard to tell from the jessops pictures. maybe if anyone could do a shot(s) of the bag that would be awesome.

cheers

Back