Lucky it was a hospital car park!!

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I managed to roll my ankle on a kerb in the hospital car park on Thursday afternoon, and hit the deck rather hard!!

They gave me a CT scan and said I was OK, but my ribs still hurt like anything, At least the headaches have subsided....

2nd photo was from today, after a decent shower and getting the last of the blood out of my hair. Doing my best to look like a panda!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_2251 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_2251 Medium.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2257 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_2257 Medium.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 47
If that's 'OK' then I'm glad you didn't do any real damage! Hope you recover quickly - just bad luck it's Christmas and not Halloween. ;)

Get well soon. That looks very painful.

Crumbs.......talk about beating yourself up o_O

I do hope that was written up in the Accident Book......IIRC they have a legal obligation to do so in all public access private owned premises.

GWS

Last edited:
Blimey !!!! some sort of tumble , Get well soon.

Ouch.

Get well soon.

Wot he said!

Got even better (or worse!) ones of me a couple of days after having my head peeled for brain surgery...

That's very nasty looking, I hope you feel more comfortable very soon

I did virtually the same sept last year , ploughed face first into a mountain top after losing my footing . Looked exactly the same .takes 4-5 weeks to subside you have my full sympathy

Ouch that looks nasty hope your feeling better.
How high was the kerb 3m?

Oh my lord, that must have been one hell of a thump. Hope you are relatively pain free, and the swelling goes away quickly.

I managed to roll my ankle on a kerb in the hospital car park on Thursday afternoon, and hit the deck rather hard!!

They gave me a CT scan and said I was OK, but my ribs still hurt like anything, At least the headaches have subsided....

2nd photo was from today, after a decent shower and getting the last of the blood out of my hair. Doing my best to look like a panda!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

There's a space just opened up at Edinburgh Zoo ;)

Nobody will mess with you if you go to the pub this week.... all you have to say "you should've seen the state of the other guy" :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, get better soon...my uncle fell forward last week, fortunately he was able to stop hitting the pavement face on, but still feeling the after effects... 82 years old and with asbestosis..

OUCH!!
Thankfully you seem to be recovering slowly :)

Years ago I was in the Isle of Man for the TT meeting, wife fell and did similar, I told her not to hide in the house but to get out and let the neighbours all see her, then they’d would know it weren’t me who did it.

Back