Lumix GX1 coming up on Amazon Lightning Deals

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Full title\model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1EB-S 16MP Compact System Camera Body Only - Silver

No idea what the price will be but sometimes they're good... most times no!

Anyway due at 12:00 today (46 mins!)

LD Link - Product Link (may change when deal comes) - price before deal £365

Came in at £254.99

In basket, not sure as 385 at HDEW with X zoom. AARGGGHHH decisions!

Purchasing from Amazon will also qualify you for the £50 Cashback that Panasonic is running.(y)

Would prefer the black tbh and the X is £200 used. So HDEW works out cheaper even without CB. Gave it a miss, great deal but I think these are going to drop everywhere as the GX2 is to be announced this month?

Last edited:
Lets see if they change price today

Aye, just curios really if they do go down, I've never tracked a returning item before.

hehe, yep but without it going up to £3000 in the last 10 seconds :D

Same price again, according to Jessops (here) £50 cashback.

Complete list from UK Digital link

So that would bring the camera down to £205 after cashback so surely a bargin?!?!

Last edited:
Doh!!

Anyways, **** it....... purchased 8)

Now just need to scour the classifieds for lens lol

excellent - but the lens part is why I didn't get one, I have enough with the Canon!

BTW I though the 8) was just an 8, so I was expecting to see seven for sale :)

Just noticed too that after cashback its cheaper than one that sold the other day in classifieds! (I hope they don't read this :eek:)

excellent - but the lens part is why I didn't get one, I have enough with the Canon!

BTW I though the 8) was just an 8, so I was expecting to see seven for sale :)

LOL- its suppose to be :cool:

Most forums i'm on is 8) for cool

Hi there, was this offer for the body only and how much did it actually come down in price to?

Looking at one of these for my first decent camera and to take away on honeymoon.

Thanks Stuart

It was just the body and was down to £254.99, plus I believe there was a £50 cashback too, but you;d need another £80 or so I guess for a lens.

Last edited:
JohnN said:
It was just the body and was down to £254.99, plus I believe there was a £50 cashback too, but you;d need another £80 or so I guess for a lens.

The standard kit len 14-42mm is available for about £50 after cashback.

I was going to go down this route before finding a PZ 14-42 on another forum at a good price.

Silver GX1 is available on today's Black Friday deal at 9.15am

Be interesting to see if its below the £255 when it was Lightning deal when I got it

Gary

£321 with lens, currently sold out but has "join waitlist" option

Back