Macro Micro Climate

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I went to Malham in the Yorkshire National Park today with Ian Clark and some Canon-Fodder_Forum friends to do ostensibly some landscape work, but as usual, ended up doing some macro work.

On top of the limestone pavement were one of Malham iconic trees stands, I spotted this little micro-climate where a toadstool grew among the mosses.

Exif:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 450D
Image Date: 2009:11:28 12:39:25
Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
Focal Length: 105.0mm
CCD Width: 4.18mm
Exposure Time: 0.040 s (1/25)
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO equiv: 200
Exposure Bias: -1.00
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)
Photographer: Copyright www.pauliddon.co.uk

Paul.

Really like this but I think I may have removed the dead twig myself although it was there :naughty: Cracking shot as always though.

Really like this but I think I may have removed the dead twig myself although it was there :naughty: Cracking shot as always though.

Cheers buddy. :clap:

Problem was that I couldn't risk doing any gardening around the toadstool, as they were barely an inch & a half tall, and looked very fragile. If I had gone in to pluck away anything, there was a risk of damaging the scene.

Paul.

Ahh I see said the blind man :)

I just checked out your site from a link off of the LCPU website where I'm also a member you have some awesome photos on there. Which club are you a member of if you don't mind me asking?

Ahh I see said the blind man :)

I just checked out your site from a link off of the LCPU website where I'm also a member you have some awesome photos on there. Which club are you a member of if you don't mind me asking?

Preston Photographic Society m8.

Cheers for the compliment :)

Paul.

Paul knows I think this shot is a beaut. :)

A fantastic day out with Paul and others

Lovely shot paul ... Well seen and taken :clap:

Back