Mad Fox.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Wifey sent me this today.

I was shocked to see this, I know there have been occasional reports of this kind of thing but from what I can tell, in the vast minority and very scarce. I never leave my Daughter alone with our fox, as I've heard the stories and you never know, even though I know our fox quite well, he's still a wild animal and deserves that respect.

I'm thinking it was rabid, although it looks quite fit, I just hope the lady was up to date with her vaccinations. She gave the fox what for though and then the guy turns up and the fox left. A scary encounter and unsettling to watch. I'm not sure from the video if it's a red fox, as in what we get in the UK or some other sub species, with a nasty streak.

Viewer discretion advised.

Woman fights off fox after it attacks her in her own garden | Watch

I didn't spot where it happened?

My gosh.

With those kicks you'd think the fox would have been seriously injured and maybe it was but it just kept attacking.

Looks like a Grey fox? Nasty attack :(

Wonder if the lady keeps live stock and had scent on her clothing/body?

Or could be defending a den that is in her garden?

Nasty attack for sure.

My gosh.

With those kicks you'd think the fox would have been seriously injured and maybe it was but it just kept attacking.

Very nasty indeed, that must've hurt.

I wonder if it was defending a den, or maybe just a very unstable fox. It seemed unprovoked too but who knows what the fox was actually thinking?

Back