Maddy in Monochrome

Edit My Images
Yes
even though the colour version of this shot is beautiful (well I think so ;) ) I had a go at using a B&W filter from erm...can't remember right now, I'll edit this when I remember lol

barnstaple0487sml_filteredbw.jpg

Hi Marianne,

It's still a great shot, which works in B&W but I loved it in colour.

Cheers Lee

This also works very well in mono (now I've just seen the colour version..lol)

I'm gonna stick my foot out here and say I don't like it :/
I think this shot does have potential for a good B&W photo, but the filter you've used is all wrong - making the face and hands overly dark.

Hope you don't mind, but I had a quick play with the original, and made a different B&W version. It can be found here.

that works very well doesnt it!

It's a cracking shot either way Marianne ... imo too ... :p

BTB ... would you mind not moving your posts about ... :nono:

I had just mentally marked it as I did another on page two and wondered where the heck it had gone when I went back to open it ... doh ... :D

Teach me to go dobbing around on page 2 then ... ;)

:p

Gorgeous photos and girl.
I have a slight preference for your B&W because you really get drawn into her eyes. I dont get quite get the same effect from hoodi's b&w.

Venomator said:
It's a cracking shot either way Marianne ... imo too ... :p

BTB ... would you mind not moving your posts about ... :nono:

I had just mentally marked it as I did another on page two and wondered where the heck it had gone when I went back to open it ... doh ... :D

Teach me to go dobbing around on page 2 then ... ;)

:p
wot did I do?

Marianne said:
wot did I do?

Nothing really ... you just happened to have added a reply to your post ... that then made it a new post on page 1 ... so it was not where I was looking for it on page 2 by the time I got back to open it and check it out ... :nuts: ... :cautious:

Just pulling your leg really ... :naughty: ... in my own daft way ... :wacky:

doh....sorry, its ok, just got back from Southampton its been a long day, I'm off for some shut eye now...thanks for the comments peeps ;)

Back