Male bullfinch looking around!

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to catch this between sparrowhawk visits! (the bugger scared everything off and paused for a brief second in the middle of alot of branches! :bang:)

300mm
f/4
ISO:400
1/500

4285024231_98023ffba6_o.jpg

Female Eider ( I believe)
4286432442_f4bcd99795_o.jpg

Male Eider
4285691243_f26a73eda8_o.jpg

And the ever more curious robin
4286432756_b9a17f1ee2_o.jpg

First real attempt at using the histogram to get the exposure correct so C&C is very welcome.

Last edited:
Well spotted and nicely captured. Maybe to clone out that RH twig as it is a distraction.

You cant beat a bit of bully and that will take some beating very nice

Great shot, still waiting to see one of these.

Fabulous shot. We're getting a few of these down by the local river but not yet been able to capture one. I usually see them while driving. :bang:

Thank you for the comments, It's a bird i quite often see but never get a shot I like!

I'll try cloning out that branch when i get some spare time, your right it is distracting!

Good capture Barry showing some nice fine detail in the feathers (y)
Was this at the flashes by any chance with somebody that might have been Lost? :thinking:

Last edited:
Thanks Rich, although im confused about the flashes bit? lol

very nice, colours are spot on (y)

Thanks Rich, although im confused about the flashes bit? lol

It`s just me Barry putting 2 and 2 together and coming up wrong again :LOL::LOL:
At least I am calling you by your correct name, you should be happy with that coming from me :D

Last edited:
lol now im even more confused!

Thank you for the comments! Busy uploading a few more from today, might put up the "Record" shot of the sparrowhawk that was scaring everything off!

Now updated origional post with a few more photos!

Thank you for the kind comments, I'll have to try for the female now, she seems very timid!

Back