Mallory - Bike crash action ...........

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Its OK, it my mate and no injuries were sustained !
Should really be put to music, although the round of applause from the terraces was loud enough ;)
img9914qz2.jpg

img9915st5.jpg

img9916jp0.jpg

img9917ed4.jpg

img9918ij1.jpg

img9919zb2.jpg

img9920ld0.jpg

img9922dw5.jpg

img9922wm8.jpg

I kinda promised I wouldn't post them, had my fingers crossed though so that makes it alright ;) Get well soon the people that were not so lucky, a few, not so serious injuries from the Ducati boys but enough to hurt alot - great round 1, Oulton Park will sort the men from the boys !

Question is, did he get back on the bike and carry on? Those bikers are insane... !!

Good to hear that he's ok though.

That was our bike , the white one...
IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

Doing an article for PB on it, our bike was found on ebay for 840 quid ...then raced as it was, 3rd place was way above our expectations..
IMG_5088-1.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

Scottie

Was this Sunday? I nearly went myself, any good?

It is always a fun days racing if the Desmo Due boys and girls are out, I raced in the series last year so know most of the Ducati paddock, it has got to be one of the friendliest in club racing !

Always a guarantee of good close racing and battles throughout the field - The class B grid is made up mostly by 'Novice' riders, identified by the orange bib and thrills and spills are a plenty !

Great set of action shots well captured :clap: I love the last one :D glad to hear your mate is ok (y)

Like the set. Last one is perfect end. Pleased he was ok.

Back