Malvern Hills

I was there yesterday too! Didn't capture anything as good as your photo, it's great, congrats. The wind was unbelievable on the top.

You jammy so n so, is there nothing you can't turn your hand to? Stunning location, my sister lives near by but never had the chance to get up there!

I love the placement of the hiker in the blue jacket walking along the stony path, have you experimented with cloning out the other walkers in the frame to leave just him?

I love the placement of the hiker in the blue jacket walking along the stony path, have you experimented with cloning out the other walkers in the frame to leave just him?

I considered it, checked a few other photos to see if I had the area clear to copy over (none) - but didn't try my hand at doing it.

You jammy so n so, is there nothing you can't turn your hand to? Stunning location, my sister lives near by but never had the chance to get up there!

:D thanks, yes I don't normally go for landscapes - but I should probably get some practice in for a trip to Scotland in feb.

Cool light, great capture and rendition!

Lovely image Dan, I too would consider cloning out the other walkers

Les

Great shot Dan, lovely light, good comp', and spot on exposure with detail in the shadows & highlights.(y)

George.

You need the right light for this type of 'rolling hills' shot and you got it. Personally I wouldn't clone anyone out as the guy in blue is so far down in the corner and walking out of shot. The other people are walking the same way but being more into the shot help draw the eye on from the cobbled path. I think the way the light is catching the hair of the pair with the dog, and the dog itself, helps.

I love this, I would be inclined to clone out the gentleman in blue giving the feel of more depth.

Wow! excellent. I've not been to the Malvern Hills for more than 20 odd years. I only live 25 miles away in Brum.

Back