Mamiya C330 controls.... need your help please

Edit My Images
Yes
I need some help from you guys please with something not covered by the manual I've downloaded from the excellent Buktus resource.

Body and lens (135mm 4.5) arrived separately and have been united.

1. I cannot now move the lens lock knob from LOCK. HELP PLEASE? Yes I could but now I can't so it must be operator error.

2.The markings and sliders around the lens lock knob:
Theres a red mark which is moved by winding the outer knuckled circumference and moves the parallax pointer in the viewfinder.
Otherwise there are a pair of toothed pegs opposing across the diameter of the knob which move the ASO dial.
There's a further toothed peg which moves a set of screens located above the ASO wheel and include a white bulb (flash?) On a red background, a red disc and a silver and black half disc: they appear to align to the circular window to the left of the ASA window.
My question is whether all of these markings are simply z visual memo or whether they actually have any control over the camera?20201001_151637.jpg

My question is whether all of these markings are simply z visual memo or whether they actually have any control over the camera?
They're purely to help you remember what film you've loaded.

It can be a little stiff, are you sure it doesn’t need a little extra oomph?

It can be a little stiff, are you sure it doesn’t need a little extra oomph?
Well, without getting the torque wrench out I'd say it's had as much oomph as I'm happy to transmit for now.

I think I'm right that unless I want to change lenses with film loaded this isn't a practical barrier 'cos I can manipulate the over-centre catch which locks the top lens retaining wire?

Back