Manfrotto-190XB and 391RC2 Head £39

Looks like they are still in stock.

That is a great price for someone wanting to get into tripod use. Well spotted Jake.

Regards

Chris

Managed to get one when i got up this morning - Lets hope its not a pricing mistake.

Cheers for posting

Now up to £139.19!

Great job those who got them!

Chris

Received my tripod today.. It's a hell of allot better than I first thought! Best £40 i've spent in a while!

Brilliant news Jake, at least they honoured the mistake they made on the price.

Regards

Chris

Received mine today, as above the box was a bit tatty BUT....there was no 391RC2 head with it!

Did you others receive your heads OK?

I got mine yesterdy - NO head.
I have sent a message to them via Amazon a few minutes ago.

I emailed them via Amazon last night. They came back with an email about shoddy worker who has now been sacked, but they are out of stock of the heads and will not be getting any more. They offered me a 40% refund which I have accepted. I guess £23 for just the tripod is still a good deal.

I have e-mailed them as well via Amazon. If they offer me a 40% refund I would be okay with that. Like you said £23 for a relatively light but rigid tripod isn't bad.

They offered me a £20 refund too but I am going to send it back.
It was really the pan & tilt head I was after as I already have the xprob.

They offered me a £20 refund too but I am going to send it back.
It was really the pan & tilt head I was after as I already have the xprob.

Why not sell the tripod here and help someone else get a bargain. I might be interested :)

Al

I got 40% refund, would have prefered the head but still £23 for a set of legs that usually retails for about £100 is good.

They offered a 30% refund to me - so about £12.
I'm in two minds over what to do .....

Tell them that you know others have got 40% discount and you think that they should offer you the same.

Mine was despatched yesterday but, not turned up yet.

Will send it back if it has no head

I accepted the discount so someone can buy it in the forum classifieds. I just need to take it to the post office to get a quote for postage.

I will post here when I have listed it so you can subscribe to this thread rather than having to constantly check the classifieds.

I'd certainly be interested in buying just the tripod if anyone receives one without a head and wants to sell

Tripod without head now available from Amazon @ £71 including delivery.

Al

Al1944 said:
Looks as if someone here bought three of these to put on eBay.

Al

Hmm yes...

Nothing like personal greed to stop others taking advantage on a good deal when the deal was posted in good faith to help the community.

just got back from holiday so will be interested to see if I have both or just the tripod, will post on Monday as it was delivered to work. Had an email saying it was dispatched,
so its possible they may be another one going cheap if its without the head.

well it arrived but it looks like it has been used as the rubber balls on the legs are covered in mud so an ekail will be wing its way from me, we will see what they say and what they offer.

Back