Manfrotto RC2 or RC4

Now that looks just the job. Thanks. My tripod is the 190B but I guess it will be just as good ...although a tiny bit shorter.

You will no doubt all be pleased to hear that I have received my tripod and head this morning!! :D

1 small thing. The spirit level is not balanced wherever I stand the tripod.
The bubble is half in an half out of the centre circle. I know this isnt a problem when using a ball head as the camera itself will be tipped up at all angles when shooting...........but I just wondered whether all your bubbles are central! (if you'll pardon the expression!)

Is the spirit level in the head or on the tripod Janice? If it's on the tripod then I wouldn't worry too much as you actually level up with the ball head. I have a head with a level on and also one on the pod. I rarely look at either tbh, usually lining up by eye anyway, but I seldom do anything which is that critical. ;)

No its on the legs, CT, which is why I realized it isnt an issue as such...just wondered if yours were straight!!

Other than that.............verdict...........FANTASTIC!

I first had a Benbo Trekker II for a year...and found it like fighting a greasy octopus in the middle of a field! I sold it recently and this is brilliant!!!

Now I just have to get the OOOMPH to get outside and take some photos!

:LOL: at HuN :LOL:

Glad you're pleased with it Janice - looking forward to seeing the pics you take using it now (y)

Was going to make a receiving head joke but thought it might be in bad taste.

What?:shrug:

:D

I'm amazed that I didnt notice that when I first wrote it!!

But Im sure I dont know what you mean...........much!! ;) :D

Although having asked if your bubble appears in the centre....perhaps I had an inkling!! :D :LOL: :naughty:

My bubble's off a bit too Janice :shrug: I never look at it though

My bubble will go in the centre circle if I play about with each leg length.

The only time I can think this would be important is if doing several shots by panning the head and stitching them for a panorama.

I've also ordered a hot shoe bubble just to make sure :LOL:

Well as long as you men are satisfied that your bubbles arent appearing the same as other men's....then who am I to argue!! :shrug: :D :LOL:

I count myself lucky to have a bubble there at all! ;)

I bust my bubble years ago. :p

I was referring to a different type but in the same area!!

END OF DISCUSSION PLEASE!! :D

LOL LOL LOL...

just found this old thread while googling for difference between RC2 and RC4 ...

It really made me laugh... sorry to wake this old thread up....

:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Back