18th Mar. ' A Small World ' Time for a break.

You will either love this or hate it ? :D

P1002114_marmitepainters_2-XL.jpg

This is "Excellent" Roy, I don't know how you've managed to do the intricate colours on the container but it sure do push all the right buttons for me.

A brilliant progression in thought: Rocket Blower -> Rocket Ascent -> a climbing ascent of a rocket. Excellent.

thanks Roy just spent 10mins looking at your post's enjoy them all can't wait to see your next ones

Remote working is really good, so well conceived

Thanks a bunch 'sirch' This keeps me occupied and the old 'grey matter' active planning these and working out how best to present them.
I haven't done any 'proper' photography since xmas.:rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch 'sirch' This keeps me occupied and the old 'grey matter' active planning these and working out how best to present them.
I haven't done any 'proper' photography since xmas.

IMO these are superbly thought out and crafted......and have some real potential as a series of greetings cards.

Loving these, Roy :D

Yes, definitely, not as much as I should do though! Got it all set up and go off to London, Paris, and so on, loving the interaction between it and Zwift, which is my software of choice!

Yes, I use Zwift. I ride under 'a Pensioner' been on there over 5 years now. Level 44. Would be higher but I still cycle outside when the weather is suitable.
My Tacx Neo is coming up to 30 months old, no problems. Crossing my fingers. :D

The Bactrian camel is the outlier :).

Very creative Roy, love it.

"Excellent" presentation Roy.

I have been contacted by someone who wants to buy some of these images, the person owns a rather nice Cafe and wants to frame some and hang them ! well I'm buggered. :oops: :$

I have been contacted by someone who wants to buy some of these images, the person owns a rather nice Cafe and wants to frame some and hang them ! well I'm buggered. :oops: :$

I’m not surprised, I think someone here said they’d make a good postcard set :).

Congrat's that's a few extra brownie points Roy, make sure you get a good price for them.

Back