18th Mar. ' A Small World ' Time for a break.

Ok, we are all adults here ? and not my intention to offend anyone, I hope this makes you smile . . . . . ?

i-BdXTTWR-XL.jpg

Great idea Roy, and as usual well executed.

Love the guy doing a flip, very well done

Thanks sirch,

Hung from the top of the light tent with fine cotton. Then what little cotton was visible was 'cloned out' with Photoshop.

My posting frequency here is going to be reduced somewhat. With the better weather I am spending a lot more time outdoors, usually cycling and my beloved wife keeps dropping hints about getting some decorating done. Yuk !
Huge thanks to all who have viewed and commented, especially the 'regulars'

I hope to meet you all here again . . . . God willing . . . :ty:

Roy

Last edited:
The dark nights have arrived, it is raining incessantly :( Time to spend some time indoors in 'A Small World'

i-NQCT8K9-XL.jpg

i-tn78vdh-XL.jpg

Two very nice close up type shots Roy, good to see you producing this kinda work again.

thanks for the rain

I have been contacted by someone who wants to buy some of these images, the person owns a rather nice Cafe and wants to frame some and hang them ! well I'm buggered. :oops: :$

Every one of these is insanely good! You are a genius, sir. Did the person buy some and have you gotten to see them in his cafe?

Every one of these is insanely good! You are a genius, sir. Did the person buy some and have you gotten to see them in his cafe?
You are very kind Merlin5 but inclined to get carried away ? :p (genius) Thank you.

In truth, I have heard no more ? I gave the person access to my images for free and just asked for a picture of them hanging.
Maybe it's too soon ? I am reluctant to pursue it because apart from 'feeling proud' there is no gain for me. Maybe the cafe owner just 'talks the talk' :D

Last edited:
"Excellent" work once again Roy, and very well presented.

Back