Marwell TP meet (again)

Agree.........too many to comment on individually but some of my favourites so far:

The pink spectacles

All Snow Leopard shots.....I know how awkward these were

The "headless" animals/birds

The BW zebra

Musn't go on, I'm starting to feel guilty about leaving people out...................they are all great!!

Early start tomorrow.............will post a few more tomorrow and looking forward to seeing more from all of you. :clap::clap::clap:

That first shot is awesome Andy :clap:
Nice to meet you and Kathleen too Andrew, and that lens too ;) Love the cheetah, goatlike animal and elusive is the right word for them damn Red Pandas. ;)
A right motley crew in that first shot.

Ok, give it to me straight........

I had an 'experimental moment', and this was the outcome!!

180109_2.jpg

What do you think?
Be honest!!!

Oh and I've no idea why that pole is so black. It wasn't intentional!!!

Last edited:
Hey Dave that little girl and the Snow leopard is really neat, excellent Tiger portrait too (y)
Sorry Andy that ones not hitting the mark for me I'm afraid. I think it's the Nikon Black Pole Mode you switched on ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Andy that ones not hitting the mark for me I'm afraid. I think it's the Nikon Black Pole Mode you switched on ;)

I didn't mean it when I said be honest mate :D

No I don't think it is for me either.
At first when I looked at it I quite liked it. But now I'm not too sure.......

Here is a red Panda from the day Andrew ;) Thanks to Dave Stone for the help

3206498467_0b57d65f92_o.jpg

Aside:

I was talking to several people about a picture I took yesterday after nearly a year of trying... This one:

Gaffer-Only_The_Camera-3.jpg

Andrew (rather chuffed with it...)

Here's a few more to be going on with. Got loads more left to process :bonk:

CRW_8519_edited-2-1.jpg

CRW_8545_edited-2.jpg

CRW_8523_edited-2.jpg

CRW_8555_edited-2.jpg

CRW_8510_edited-2.jpg

Andrew, I can see why you`re chuffed with the shot and also why it`s taken you so long to get it! And I love the expression on the bird! LOL. Glad to see the one I took wasn`t too shabby!

Wish i'd known there was a meet today. That would explain all the togs walking around.. Anyway i hope you don't mind thought i'd post a couple of pictures i took today.

3207996840_564b9fa945_o.jpg

3207999844_370a2a9786_o.jpg

3207153251_d6ebfc2301_o.jpg

3207151637_239acb451b_o.jpg

Once again i hope you don't mind and there's some crackng shots been taken today (y)

I had a really bad day today, managed to muck up my settings by forgetting to change iso back, knocking exposure comp, basically you name it i did it lol.

Will dig out my best tomorrow night :)

Wish i'd known there was a meet today. That would explain all the togs walking around.. Anyway i hope you don't mind thought i'd post a couple of pictures i took today.

3207996840_564b9fa945_o.jpg

3207999844_370a2a9786_o.jpg

3207153251_d6ebfc2301_o.jpg

3207151637_239acb451b_o.jpg

Once again i hope you don't mind and there's some crackng shots been taken today (y)

Some great shots :clap:

You should come along with us next time (y)

Thanks. Yeah i'll keep an eye out now i know for the next one (y)

Yes, please do...............it'll give those ruddy Canon owners someone else to pick on other than us Nikonians!!!! :crying:

Great shots by the way!! :clap:

Some of my cats:

MarwellTPMeet180109_Tiger.jpg

MarwellTPMeet180109_Tiger2.jpg

MarwellTPMeet180109_15_.jpg

MarwellTPMeet180109_Leopard.jpg

MarwellTPMeet180109_SnowLeopard.jpg

Great set Dave - love the baby thingy!

Nice Dave.
The baby thing is pretty cute!

Hey Keith, where's that shot you got of the two furry things doing something on that branch!!!!!

Hey Keith, where's that shot you got of the two furry things doing something on that branch!!!!!

.................on it's way later!

A few more of mine from yesterday.

Found under a bush
Marwell272bird.jpg

Intent stare
Marwell308snow1.jpg

Green and spiky
Marwell200.jpg

Another intent stare
Marwell165.jpg

Mmm grass
Marwell262.jpg

Panda botherers in full flow
Marwell176.jpg

Last edited:
All great shots folks:
Keith those kitty shots are pretty damn good to say the least (y)
Dave I see you couldn't get the WB right on the snake shot so mono it is then ;) That wobbely as you call it is a superb shot and looking at the hair style could join our clan :LOL:
More great shots Eric, damn we had a good shot didn't we, loving the colours on that Kentucky Fresh Meal (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mearcats are obliging little posers aren't they(y)

Nice shots Daniel, I'm sure we will have more meets and you would be more than welcome to join in.

Back