Meet my new boy, Reuben

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Reuben3.jpg

Its his third day and we have had no puddles and he slept right through in his crate in the kitchen last night with no squeeks or whines. He is a star! :love:

Awwwwwwwww :love: What an absolute darling Janice :D Can I have him? I promise the Rilly (cat) and Bella (dog) will love him :D

(y) for crate training. If you need any tips at all just ask ;) Though it seems you have things well and truly under control.

Far too cute for words :):)

very cute.:)

What can anyone say, those eyes say it all, Great photo :0

How cute is he!! :)

Thanks all... yes he is RATHER nice!!! ;)

Quiet and dry night last night too, from 10:30pm-6:00am.

Crate training it is, Jo, works a treat!

He is at present asleep in his crate under my desk at work!!! And fell asleep in the car too.

Of course this could all be the calm before the storm!!! :D:D:D

Will keep you informed! The cats arent too perturbed as he is so tiny, and he was brought up with cats and a bull mastiff and 2 staffies!!

Awwww, he is so cute :love:

Its his third day and we have had no puddles and he slept right through in his crate in the kitchen last night with no squeeks or whines. He is a star! :love:

Aww... You've house trained galaxy66 :LOL:

Lovely cute dog, bet he's adorable in real life! :)

Very nice Janice and well done on the training but that is one funny looking Border Terrier! :)

He is a little beauty. Reminds me of mine, who lived to the ripe old age of 14, but is sadly no longer with us. Look after him well, and give him a kiss and a cuggle from me.

I have noticed quite a few other avatars from presumably Cavalier owners featuring their dogs and maybe a few more to come after this little beauty has caught everyone's eye.:love:

Back