Megga-meet 2015

So will there be a beech session? White Sand, Palm Trees, Speedos, Bikinis, Volleyball etc...

So will there be a beech session? White Sand, Palm Trees, Speedos, Bikinis, Volleyball etc...
That's a scary thought, you in your speedo's playing beach volley ball :p

10 days and counting! For a consideration, I'll refrain from posting selfies from it...

That's a scary thought, you in your speedo's playing beach volley ball :p
Ouch that hurt my feelings :( Well ok not really, not as much as seeing the pictures from a wide angle lens....

Well, @Cobra 's one of the organisers, and he thinks there's room for a few more. :)
You're only about an hour away, and the doors open at 10.

Hello people just found out about this thread, is it too late to participate? Ta....
You should be OK (y)
Contact Yvonne as per the first page for ticket(s)

Ticket Sales

Please contact Yv for bank transfer payment details. Include the following:

Real Name
Forum name
How many tickets required
One day or both

Email to tpmegameet@gmail.com

Hi all, might be a slight hick up with my travel arrangements. Not a major issue because I can drive down on my own.

If anyone is traveling from the Leeds or local area and wants to car share let me know. I'll be looking to arrive early Saturday, stopping overnight at Travelodge in Luton and returning home Sunday afternoon.

Cheers.

After a busy weekend, just caught up with emails, so if anyone hasn't received one, give me a nudge please.

OK, warning time!! We are going to have tea/coffee and some juice for sale from the kitchen, but at the moment they are predicting a very hot weekend. Now if that is to be believed, can I suggest you all make sure you have a bottle or 3 of extra water, or cans of coke, of whatever your preferred refreshment is. There is a small shop in the next village and of course we have tap water, but frankly if you fall over with dehydration, we are just going to leave you for the zoo keepers to feed to the big cats. :D

... but frankly if you fall over with dehydration, we are just going to leave you for the zoo keepers to feed to the big cats. :D
Or why not if it is someone with enough meat on the bone we have a BBQ :)

How much are tickets? Sorry to ask, I am in Salisbury Wiltshire by the way :)

Joking aside guys,
As Marc has pointed out, its set to be bloody hot, that week-end.
There will be cold drinks available on the day,
But it maybe an idea to stock up on bottled water too.

There are a couple of shops a mile or so away,
one in Eaton Bray and one in Kensworth,
but they are only village shops and may not have that much of a stock.
The main town of Dunstable is a couple or so miles away, but parking is a nightmare at the best of times.

OK, warning time!! We are going to have tea/coffee and some juice for sale from the kitchen, but at the moment they are predicting a very hot weekend. Now if that is to be believed, can I suggest you all make sure you have a bottle or 3 of extra water, or cans of coke, of whatever your preferred refreshment is. There is a small shop in the next village and of course we have tap water,
May as well reitterate this again ;)

Although looking outside at the moment at the damp and drizzly weather, its hard to believe :rolleyes:
I still have a couple of virgins in reserve so all should be good by Sat am :D

Although looking outside at the moment at the damp and drizzly weather, its hard to believe :rolleyes:
I still have a couple of virgins in reserve so all should be good by Sat am :D
It is already quite warm here today. Local forecast is Saturday 30 degrees Celsius with 20% change of rain, Sunday is forecasted to reach 31 degrees Celsius with 0% change of rain.

That will be lovely on Sunday with a few sore heads from the pub :)

PS. Looks like I can only make Sunday :(

when is this happening?......... Oh yes its next weekend Yee Haw!! :banana:

@Cobra come on offer some more MK Virgins....The weather forecast has changed considerably....I think several of them were lying...

@Cobra come on offer some more MK Virgins....The weather forecast has changed considerably....I think several of them were lying...
Just see that too you cant trust anyone these days can you? :(

Looking forward to this :snaphappy:
I can't believe its going to go from p***ing down today to soaring up to 30 degrees !! oh yeah whoop whoop

I can only make it saturday what time is it all kicking off (I've booked and paid for tickets) ;) ooooooo its going to be an early start :wideyed:
Do we need to show any tickets or print emails etc ??

Sorry for all the questions I'm a newbie to all this :oops: :$

Thank you (y)

Looking forward to this :snaphappy:
I can't believe its going to go from p***ing down today to soaring up to 30 degrees !! oh yeah whoop whoop
I can only make it saturday what time is it all kicking off (I've booked and paid for tickets) ;) ooooooo its going to be an early start :wideyed:
Do we need to show any tickets or print emails etc ??
Sorry for all the questions I'm a newbie to all this :oops: :$
Thank you (y)
Doors open at 10am both days and close about 5pm.
Yvonne has a list (and will check it twice ;) ) of people that have paid,
you can can bring the confirmation email with you if you wish.
But your name should be on the list anyway ;)

I was hoping to go but unsure because of possible family commitments... now it seems that daughter is definitely coming to stay next weekend so sadly will have to give this one a miss. Enjoy it, everyone... and do check out the magic the filmies are planning to bring!

I wish I could go guys but Is a bit far away from my home!
We have people coming from all over, Manchester in the north,
Portsmouth in the south, welsh Wales in the west and East Norfolk
And everywhere in between ... no excuses :D

I was hoping to go but unsure because of possible family commitments... now it seems that daughter is definitely coming to stay next weekend so sadly will have to give this one a miss. Enjoy it, everyone... and do check out the magic the filmies are planning to bring!
Thats a shame, but I'm sure the filmies will do us proud (y)

Man the way the wind is hauling and rain pelting down here in Whipsnade, y'all better bring your waxed coats, waterproof trousers and wellies.

Man the way the wind is hauling and rain pelting down here in Whipsnade, y'all better bring your waxed coats, waterproof trousers and wellies.

Doing the same here in Nth London atm, Damn near blew my wig off when I went out in the garden a few minutes ago!

Yup I just returned from walking the dog, I was in full on drover and nearly lost my wide rimmed hat. Kinda nice if it wasn't June ;)

I'm afraid I will be at a 1940s event at the Great Central Railway in Loughborough, Leicestershire but I wish the event every success. Perhaps I will be able to make megga-meet one year.

Back