Megga-meet 2015

I've decided to make another list.
A list of those who will be served "sneezers".
It's a secret list :sneaky: :cautious: :sneaky:

Reactions: Nod
thank god I'm not the only one ............. I may even have a new camera to play with as well biting bullet selling children and looking longingly at a nice new D750 hmmm how long can I resist that urge :nikon:

thank god I'm not the only one ............. I may even have a new camera to play with as well biting bullet selling children and looking longingly at a nice new D750 hmmm how long can I resist that urge :nikon:

Resistance is futile. Treat yourself. I did and it's a wonderful camera :naughty:

Don't resist, you just do it :LOL:

For info btw everyone, I have just caught up with any outstanding email requests, and looking at the account now to do confirmations, so if you haven't got yours can you let me know pretty please. :)

Do I gather this is sold out?

For info btw everyone, I have just caught up with any outstanding email requests, and looking at the account now to do confirmations, so if you haven't got yours can you let me know pretty please. :)
It's been so long, I can't remember if I've had mine or not :D

A quick un ashamed bump and up date,
We now have Bernie Raffe demonstrating Off camera flash (with models),
This will be inside and out, (weather permitting)
And of course plenty of chances for you to get hands on (NO! Not the models, get your minds out the gutter!)

And as soon as I get back to my home town I'll be rounding up the sacrificial virgins again this year.
I'm up North at the moment, and have just as much chance as a snowball in hell of finding any up here :D

AND don't forget your tickets those that haven't bought yet,
Its only 4 weeks ( this Saturday) away (y)

KK? Virgins? If you find one, he'll be ugly so YOU can do the sacrificing!!!
Wish I could be there to put more faces to names but real life calls. Really enjoyed last year.

As this thread seemed to some how have gone AWOL,
a quick post to say that its back (y)

And don't forget its now less than 3 weeks to the big day (y)

Looking forward to this meet, even though I know it will be limited as to what and when I'll be able to attend each day as work is bound to get in the way of some of the fun....right now just waiting on my local garage to collect my car so it can be fixed...but I seriously doubt that's going to take them 3 weeks to fix :LOL: :LOL: well I flipping hope not anyway as otherwise the bill will be mental

My car is a little bit (insert naughty word) at the moment but at least I have Paul to chauffer me up there if all else fails the Mrs says I'm getting unbearable pacing about in excitement

...but I seriously doubt that's going to take them 3 weeks to fix :LOL: :LOL: well I flipping hope not anyway as otherwise the bill will be mental
fingers crossed Matt it's just taken mine a week to fit a rear brake caliper and re Mot it :rolleyes:

With the bank holiday imminent, I have been lucky getting the Enfield in for its MOT this week! Not really a problem since it's pretty much just a winter hack but it's nice to have a choice of bikes!

Have fun at the meet, everyone. TBH, I'd rather be up there than go to the wedding but it's one of Mrs Nod's bestest frends getting wed so duty calls!

I paid in April, confirming payment by email and have heard nothing since.

I paid in April, confirming payment by email and have heard nothing since.
Didn't Yvonne tell you? you are not allowed back this year, not after last time :p

Sorry Tim only just seen this I'll get @Yv to confirm that for you.
I'm sure its OK though

OK. Nothing in SPAM, but so long as I'm on the list all is good. Ta.

Reactions: Yv
Tim, I have sent you 2 confirmation emails, definitely not going to junk? Anyway, you ARE on the list, so take this as confirmation that we are letting you come back again ;)
Really! ......... its bad enough I'm allowed back :)

Reactions: Yv
Anyway, slightly more seriously, I have had a quick look at the gmail account and not sure it's working properly, but have been away with limited internet over the last 8 days, got back wee small hours yesterday, and out shooting a wedding all day today. So, if you have sent an email requesting tickets in the last week only, can you please drop me a pm here so I can cross reference and make sure. Tomorrow is megameet management day, so want to pull everything together and that starts with ensuring all those that have requested tickets so far have them. ;)

you are allowed back, you are bringing frogs. They do turn to princes right? :D

Erm duh yes of course they do but only if they think your their princess....... It's how I found my princess Jackie :p (just in case she reads anything here)

Anyway, slightly more seriously, I have had a quick look at the gmail account and not sure it's working properly, but have been away with limited internet over the last 8 days, got back wee small hours yesterday, and out shooting a wedding all day today. So, if you have sent an email requesting tickets in the last week only, can you please drop me a pm here so I can cross reference and make sure. Tomorrow is megameet management day, so want to pull everything together and that starts with ensuring all those that have requested tickets so far have them. ;)

This is probably a daft question @Yv but do we physically get tickets sent or is it just email confirmation?
If its the former, I don't have tickets, if its the latter then as you were ;)

Back