Megga-meet 2015

This is getting very close to divulging the truth now, although the rabbit and the hamster were not harmed in the grand scheme of things :D
To be fair, they were fine after a bit of therapy, but it was touch and go at one point :D

That would be on way to stop them moving, however I thought a can of contact adhesive might "freeze" them in a more realistic pose :p
And so it begins ( Again! ) :(

:D

This is getting very weird when you are read the carnivore thread. I'm getting concerned about the content of the sarnies :)

Did someone say bbq yum :)

Oh bugger, now look what we've started!
PMSL As they used to say in class, if you are going to eat sweets, just make sure you bring enough for everyone :D

Can certainly confirm we are a friendly lot, I've lost track how many members I've met over the years but I'd say it's certainly over 300 different members, in fact it's likelt over 500 different members by now, members from all over the country, heck ever a certain member from the South of France, who I'm looking forward to meeting up with again at this very meet, as the only time I've met him it was so dark I don't actually know what he looks like :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well all i can say is yippeeeeeeee! I can't wait, when Paul said about coming back this year I didn't hesitate to say yes. I am arranging to bring some Mantids hopefully a group of poison dart frogs and a couple of snakes

.... I am arranging to bring some Mantids hopefully a group of poison dart frogs ....
Thats excellent news Barrie!
You and Paul were both very popular last time
Mantids and frogs will be a very welcome addition to the other reptiles (y)

Well when I saw that Bryn will be giving macro practicals the mantids should make excellent subjects and I should have a couple of different species.......

And Paul was the popular one I'm just the unpaid help "tug forlock sir"

Last edited:
Thats excellent news Barrie!
You and Paul were both very popular last time
Mantids and frogs will be a very welcome addition to the other reptiles (y)

I agree with Cobra, You bought a fascinating set of subjects to try to take photos of last year.

Well when I saw that Bryn will be giving macro practicals the mantids should make excellent subjects and I should have a couple of different species.......
And Paul was the popular one I'm just the unpaid help "tug forlock sir"
You were both popular :)
Bryn is doing macro outside with native stuff mostly, "first find your subject" type thing, but I'm sure he won't be able to resist the mantids either (y)
**big big hugs** Frogs and mantids!! :ty::kiss:
You do realise that cost your entire jaffa-cake ration for the month :D

That would be awesome... need some indoor ideas :) (y)

Bryn is doing macro outside with native stuff mostly, "first find your subject" type thing, but I'm sure he won't be able to resist the mantids either (y)

Indeed I won't... also need a plan B if weather is cr@ppy :D

I'm already planning things to bring for indoor shooting incase :runaway:

Indeed I won't... also need a plan B if weather is cr@ppy :D
I've started the hunt for virgins to sacrifice, but I'm not doing too well at the moment as I used a lot up for last years weather :D
A "plan B" will be a good idea anyway (y)

Note to @Cobra and @Yv ......

All attendees must be frisked on arrival to prevent cookie smuggling and BBQ incidents :LOL: ;)

Back