Megga-meet 2015

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Brownies...

wont be a camp in June? I'd get your speech and camera prepared Sir! :LOL:
LOL I got the impression that it wasn't there every week end?.
But OK Justin case :D

LOL I got the impression that it wasn't there every week end?.
But OK Justin case :D

Its used by different brownie groups as many weekends as it get booked, so I could be wrong, but I am guessing June will be popular, especially as Brownies tend to run to same terms as schools.

Don't forget though, we also have the tree cathedral and the green opposite the drive to use if we need to spread out and the brownies are using the field.
I never even got to see the tree cathedral in the end :D
But yep we do have options (y)

Do any of the Brownies play golf? ;)

Every man should have an ideal woman, but I'm definitely beginning to worry about you! :whistle:

I never even got to see the tree cathedral in the end :D

It's all of 200 yards away. There's a stile and a gate and a cut-through at the end of the field where we ran the dogs last year.

I probably should apologise to @Elines now. Before I found the gate, I sent him all the way out to the road and along and back to get to the tree cathedral! :oops: :$

It's all of 200 yards away. There's a stile and a gate and a cut-through at the end of the field where we ran the dogs last year.
I was kinda playing with the birds (Feathered kind), dogs and playing host most of the time, I never even took a single picture.
Oh well no great loss :D

Every man should have an ideal woman, but I'm definitely beginning to worry about you! :whistle:

I probably should apologise to @Elines now. Before I found the gate, I sent him all the way out to the road and along and back to get to the tree cathedral! :oops: :$

You must be going senilE... ;)

No problem:)

I couldn't find it following your directions so I had a look at it on the way home:)

I really enjoyed my first visit last year but am having to keep that weekend free for something else that may or may not happen.

?is there a last date for booking or limit on numbers that has already been reached?

I really enjoyed my first visit last year but am having to keep that weekend free for something else that may or may not happen.
?is there a last date for booking or limit on numbers that has already been reached?

As previous Chris, there are still tickets left,
(they do seem to be selling faster than last year too (y) )

Once we get to the last dozen or so, we will post an announcement.
As long as tickets are left. then just a few days before is fine.

Don't forget though, we also have the tree cathedral and the green opposite the drive to use if we need to spread out and the brownies are using the field.
The church has got a nice grave yard as well, with a huge field with right of way through it at the back. That is how I walk home, through the grave yard :)

This sounds exciting! Last year's thread looks amazing... Count me in.
Cool just email Yvonne (Yv) as per the front page, for your ticket(s) when you are ready (y)

Hello everyone. I don't post in the forums although I do have a look through some of the threads every so often, as I live quite near Whipsnade I thought I'd come along if thats ok? It looks like you had a good time last year.

I'll send an email tonight and payment in the next few days. Look forward to meeting you all and learning a few tips from the experts!

Hello everyone. I don't post in the forums although I do have a look through some of the threads every so often, as I live quite near Whipsnade I thought I'd come along if thats ok?

No problem all are welcome (y)

@Yv :wave: you have incoming from me to purchase a ticket :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys, had a slightly busy few days but all emails caught up with and more people added to the paid up guest list! :D

Thanks Yv, I have received the conformation email for the tickets and am looking forward to the weekend.

Also booked into the mini meet at the travel lodge at Luton

We need to get some night time photography shenanigans organised :)

I'm sure matt (MWHCVT) has a dogging site in mind already..

As aft happens, the best-laid scheme has gang agley and a couple of friends have picked that Saturday to tie the knot. Since they chose that date because it's before we go away, it would be a shame to miss it for what is hopefully an annual event. Hope the Sun shines on both the South East and South West that weekend like it did for us last year!

Sorry, no pasty delivery!!!

As aft happens, the best-laid scheme has gang agley and a couple of friends have picked that Saturday to tie the knot. Since they chose that date because it's before we go away, it would be a shame to miss it for what is hopefully an annual event. Hope the Sun shines on both the South East and South West that weekend like it did for us last year!

Sorry, no pasty delivery!!!
Bring 'em to the MM and someone can run a wedding tog course :D

Managed to duck the photography part of the proceedings but have offered to take the bride to the venue (a fabulous site with excellent views from the [accessible] tower top) so at least I'll be able to park close to it!

but have offered to take the bride to the venue
Ah yes I can just see her now, Veil / train flowing gently in the breeze from under the full face skid lid (y)

No helmet - it would spoil her hair!!!

Back