Merry Christmas Me!

Name
April 2008
Edit My Images
No
Sorry, I'm having a ****ing *******ing ***** day at work with everything going wrong, and staff just failing to turn up, and need something to smile about. So give me a whoop and a smile please. :D

Brought myself a 5D this morning. Woohoo! Secondhand Mk I should be with me just after christmas.

Gosh! I best start improving, cos I won't be able to blame the camera! ;)

:woot: :woot: Happy Christmas :D :D

Enjoy the 5D ;)

:woot::woot::D:):D

Im hanging out of my arse today and finding work that little bit harder today. But hey its nearly christmas.....

Enjoy the new camera

oh go on then one more for good measure :woot:

Ooo, thanks for all the :woot: :woot: guys. Merry Christmas all... I would name those of you that have helped me get in to this great hobby in the last 8 months, but there's neither time nor space as there are so many of you.

This place has been, and I'm sure will continue in 2009 to be, great!

Merry Christmas from me! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU!! (y)

Merry Xmas Lee and congratulations on the new toy. Hope it's a Happy New Year with loads of fantastic images taken with the new toy!!!! :wave:

Congrats Lee. Enjoy the camera. No excuses for the daughter getting better shots on that old olympus now! ;)
How is she getting on with it anyway?

Kev.

thought you were going to wait a bit longer though :)

I was going to hold out for a mkII next year, but decided it made more sense to get this, then I should be able to get another Lens.

I thought it was a crap camera :woot:, just sold mine :exit:

:cautious:

No excuses for the daughter getting better shots on that old olympus now! ;)

Lots of floor and blurred cuddly toys. But she's having fun and likes showing off to friends that she has a 'real' camera. :LOL:

If yesterday was bad at work then today is even worse. Waiting to be told when we can depart.

Those of you who have already finished do not know how lucky they are!

whoop :) as requested ;)

Whoooo! :woot:

Just taken delivery of a big box from eBray (sic). Looks in cracking condition, the only downside I can see is that the remote shutter release socket is different to my 400D one, and the batteries are different too. Bloody hell, you'd think they'd standardise things like that across the range.

And a day off work tomorrow too! Might get a chance to try it out! :D

Just got to get it in the house and explain to the missus why my camera is now about twice the size it was on christmas day, and suddenly seems to be black rather than silver. :cautious:

It's great when you get parcels, isn't it? :D

My new toy *ahem* I mean important piece of photographic equipment arrived yesterday (40D), followed today by several small jiffy bags with new batteries/remote releases/battery covers/caps etc. Even the postie commented on the number of different parcels! :LOL:

Just waiting for the new grip and lens, and I can get out there and give it a good run out.

The best bit? The wife nagged me to order the lens as I was undecided about spending out this close to Christmas!

I love my wife :love::love:

Back