weekly Mikeyt's 52 - Sigh added

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
two contenders for 'Direction', either:

L1003376 by simpleimages_mike, on Flickr
which seems a bit like every new year's resolution I've ever made, to carry on straight past the pub :) (made it to the 2nd Jan this year! )

or there's this one:

L1003381 by simpleimages_mike, on Flickr
which caught my eye too. Might be fun to try and do every weeks theme with people, seeing as that's what I'm trying to get better at!

what do you think?

Last edited:
Number one for me! Nice shot! Looks like the London station bridges but I would be wrong?

Number two is very amusing though! The guy looks fed up but i bet he's not as fed up as the pasty shop owner :)

Another vote for #1, nice composition and lighting.

Think #2 should be named 'should of tried harder at school' he really doesn't seem to be enjoying his work...lol

Hi Mike

good start to your 52 challenge...welcome aboard (y)

They both hit the theme spot on but 1# for me also...like the perspective & colors...simple yet effective...well spotted :clap:

2#...wish all the girl had been in shot but like your thought process....good luck with the rest of the project (y)

The first is a nice shot but isn't screaming direction at me or something a bit different around the theme.

The second I like the idea of much more. If there had been a clearer connection between her and the guy if would have been absolutely superb :)

ps....don't forget to update the spreadsheet...makes it far simpler to track who's done what....link in 1st post where the themes are added each week...just stick an x in the box next to your name under the relevant theme..........I've updated wk 1 :)

this is actually from late december, so it's breaking the rules but i couldnt get anything as good this week :shake: Might try again tomorrow to see if I can replace this one!

L1003088.jpg

Hi Mike,

Direction - I prefer #1, though I think both fit the theme. Looking at the photo I'm wondering what was behind you, and what it would have looked like shot from the other side (does the tunnel end right there?).

Very clever interpretation! Now get on with your work!

:LOL: like the interpretation ... sweet for the boss now?

Back