Minimoto !

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Took these today, apparently they do this every sunday less than 5 minutes walk from where i live and i have never seen them before ! LOL

minimoto1.jpg

minimoto2.jpg

minimoto3.jpg

minimoto4.jpg

minimoto5.jpg

minimoto6.jpg

Usual critique etc welcomed ! :)

I was only there for 5 minutes, and had just taken 260 pics at my ex's little boys quad bike birthday party ! , so they are a little rushed, think i will go back next weekend and see if i can do better ! :)

i look forward to seeing more of these, looks pretty good, first 4 particularly

I am dieing to say "hello moto" :D

Great subject captured well for the limited time that you had. Like you have said though, going back and shooting some more will return some better results.

I look forward to seeing the next lot. :)

LOL Steve !

Yeah if the weather isnt as bad as Silverstone is likely to make it ill have another go ! Was like this when i had a vip ticket for the GP (ie chucking down) !!!! LOL

They have asked me to do a photoshoot ! LOL Think they liked the pics ! :banana:

IanC_UK said:
They have asked me to do a photoshoot ! LOL Think they liked the pics ! :banana:

I think one or two of them may have fallen of their bikes one to many times. :screwy:

Negotiate you fee in advance and stick to it ;)

Steve said:
I think one or two of them may have fallen of their bikes one to many times. :screwy:

Negotiate you fee in advance and stick to it ;)

I dont think they fell off too many times ! I KNOW they did ! LOL Mind you i have seen what they normally get at these events ! :nut::thumb::beer:

Back