Beginner Mirrorless help....

To a certain extent. You seek to be looking into everything you need to but I'd say put as much into what the feel of a camera gives you. All results should be pretty good from any modern mirrorless camera, but the feel of one in hand may be drastically different from another.

The Fuji works for me. Try them all, make sure that all you look at fit your budget and see what you prefer in person :)

I was just trying to work all the costs out to see what I could afford...
To get a nice prime lens for portraits, the. Something to just carry most of the time for everyday images (not helpful I know)

Something like a 25 prime then another lens to go nicely with it.... I don't want a huge zoom lens at the moment as I'm getting away from that bulk.

Jordan

I was just trying to work all the costs out to see what I could afford...
To get a nice prime lens for portraits, the. Something to just carry most of the time for everyday images (not helpful I know)

Something like a 25 prime then another lens to go nicely with it.... I don't want a huge zoom lens at the moment as I'm getting away from that bulk.

Jordan
Exactly what I'm going for. I have an X-T10 and 18-55mm for now. Will probably add a 23mm f2 when they come down in price or perhaps even a 14mm so I'm not duplicating a FL. All in I hope to be at around £850ish.

Ah, mine too! I think I have about £600-£700 total depending what my gear sells for.

Back