Miss heard lyrics ? What's your best ( or worst )

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Womack and womack are not a group I am familiar with, they were on the radio this morning, in the background,
I could have sworn they were singing Spag Bol. After a bit of googling it turns out they they were singing "love wars"

Any advance?

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Edit My Images
Yes
Peabody Bryson and Roberta Flaks I celebrate my love for you. My son used to think it said “I sellotape my glove to you”

nilagin

Daniel-san
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
As a kid my eldest son thought Iron Maiden's Can I Play with Madness was Can I Play with my vest.

I swear Lady Gaga is singing about Cherry Pie in one of her early songs.
View: https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

There is a song from the eighties, no idea the artist, song could be called Big Time or Big Life, but it sounds like the woman is singing We are having meatballs in the chorus.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
every song I have ever heard , cant even hear them properly with both hearing aids in o_O

OP
OP
Cobra

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Sue Lawley. The ears are alight.

Loads of Mondegreens around.

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Scuse me, while I kiss this guy

Jimi Hendrix

And anything really by Led Zeppelin

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
''Call me when you try to wake her'' (probably the same line that Toni's referring to above) always sounds like "Calling Danny Baker" to me.

Another I just remembered,
I Believe in milk-o
( ironic that its hot chocolate singing :D )

Ooh! You sexy thing!

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
All of those crack me up, but its the offhand way he says 'meanwhile, KD Lang is singing about assholes' that properly sends me into giggles
.... Quite subtle by Peter Kay as perhaps not everyone will know that KD Lang is gay nor have even heard of her.

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
Going back to the days of fresh looking girls in tight sweaters and jeans and ponytails, 'Venus In Blue Jeans' by Jimmy Clanton (and possibly Cliff Richard?) sounded like 'Penis In Blue Jeans' to a schoolboy like me then.

Last edited:
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Ariane Grande recent song - Thank you, next. Sounds like bacon'n'eggs or as my Daughter sings breaking legs.

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
Referencing the title of this thread, what I want to know is who is Miss Heard?

[Said in an Eric Idle Monty Python voice]: "Is she interested in photography? Nudge nudge, know what I mean? nudge nudge". Is she a TP member?

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Referencing the title of this thread, what I want to know is who is Miss Heard?

[Said in an Eric Idle Monty Python voice]: "Is she interested in photography? Nudge nudge, know what I mean? nudge nudge". Is she a TP member?

She's a close friend of Miss Chief and Miss Behavin'.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
'Silhouetted by the sea' is a line from Mr Tambourine Man. Until I listened more carefully I used to think it was, 'Silly wet head by the sea', which seemed to make sense to me.

Dave

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Didn't Sting once want a massage in a brothel?