Miss heard lyrics ? What's your best ( or worst )

Cobra

Gregory House
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Womack and womack are not a group I am familiar with, they were on the radio this morning, in the background,
I could have sworn they were singing Spag Bol. After a bit of googling it turns out they they were singing "love wars"

Any advance?

Last edited:
Peabody Bryson and Roberta Flaks I celebrate my love for you. My son used to think it said “I sellotape my glove to you”

As a kid my eldest son thought Iron Maiden's Can I Play with Madness was Can I Play with my vest.

I swear Lady Gaga is singing about Cherry Pie in one of her early songs.
View: https://youtu.be/bESGLojNYSo

There is a song from the eighties, no idea the artist, song could be called Big Time or Big Life, but it sounds like the woman is singing We are having meatballs in the chorus.

Last edited:
Cutting Crew, I just died in your arms tonight

It must have been some kind of cheese

every song I have ever heard , cant even hear them properly with both hearing aids in o_O

Even to this day no one knows the words to The Israelites by Desmond Dekker. Not a clue.

Sue Lawley. The ears are alight.

Loads of Mondegreens around.

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy

Jimi Hendrix

And anything really by Led Zeppelin

Ah yes, ken Lee, a real classic :D
"What Language was that"?
Ingrish :D
I just goes to show, some words don't translate that well :D

Last edited:
One for the oldies - Adam Ant, Stand on your liver
Not a song but: Our father who art in heaven, Harold be thy name.

Another I just remembered,
I Believe in milk-o
( ironic that its hot chocolate singing :D )

''Call me when you try to wake her'' (probably the same line that Toni's referring to above) always sounds like "Calling Danny Baker" to me.

Another I just remembered,
I Believe in milk-o
( ironic that its hot chocolate singing :D )

Ooh! You sexy thing!

All of those crack me up, but its the offhand way he says 'meanwhile, KD Lang is singing about assholes' that properly sends me into giggles

.... Quite subtle by Peter Kay as perhaps not everyone will know that KD Lang is gay nor have even heard of her.

Going back to the days of fresh looking girls in tight sweaters and jeans and ponytails, 'Venus In Blue Jeans' by Jimmy Clanton (and possibly Cliff Richard?) sounded like 'Penis In Blue Jeans' to a schoolboy like me then.

Last edited:
Ariane Grande recent song - Thank you, next. Sounds like bacon'n'eggs or as my Daughter sings breaking legs.

Referencing the title of this thread, what I want to know is who is Miss Heard?

[Said in an Eric Idle Monty Python voice]: "Is she interested in photography? Nudge nudge, know what I mean? nudge nudge". Is she a TP member?

what I want to know is who is Miss Heard?
Yeah you got me I realised what I'd done after I posted it, but CBA to edit it :p
FYI she is not a member here I checked :D

Referencing the title of this thread, what I want to know is who is Miss Heard?

[Said in an Eric Idle Monty Python voice]: "Is she interested in photography? Nudge nudge, know what I mean? nudge nudge". Is she a TP member?

She's a close friend of Miss Chief and Miss Behavin'.

'Silhouetted by the sea' is a line from Mr Tambourine Man. Until I listened more carefully I used to think it was, 'Silly wet head by the sea', which seemed to make sense to me.

Dave

Enya 'Sail away' I would have bet money years ago that she was singing 'save the whale'.

Didn't Sting once want a massage in a brothel?

Back