Misty Arboretum.....

Edit My Images
Yes
Sunday morning,

Lots of mist and not much sunshine alas, so no beams.

Best laid plans of mice and men and all that.........

Anyway, some autumnally atmospheric shots for you....

DSC_5522.jpg

DSC_5443monotoned.jpg

DSC_5366.jpg

DSC_5461monoblue.jpg

DSC_5356.jpg

DSC_55021.jpg

DSC_5540.jpg

DSC_5562.jpg

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Nice, very nice. No1 has me reaching for the chainsaw!

really like these #1,2, & 6 especially i think a touch of levels just to give it a touch more contrast would improve it, i tried it and it was a definite improvement, obviously for my tastes of course others may/will disagree :)

Lovely images. Can I ask where they were taken?

We are taking a pre sunday lunch visit to Batsford this weekend and I'm really hoping for some great weather :)

lovely shots :clap: love the comp on all of them #4 would like to see a crop to the top of the downward limb close to the the trunk, but nothing from the sides if that makes sense

I love the atmosphere in #1....and then the colours and comp in 3 and 5 are lovely. really nicely themed set

oooooooo nice.

2 & 6 for me with 1 coming up close!!

fantastic i love it, my faves are the close ups on the leaves, great colours and the tree in between which has great patterns :D

Lovely set of shots. my faves are #3, #1 & #6 in that order (y)

Gandhi, those are gorgeous shots. While all of them pictures are of the highest quality, the first one got my attention the most due to it's simple lines and knowing where to put your eyes. Also like the 3D-ness about it as the furthest tree disappear in the mist.
Excellent work, shots deserving of a place in a good weather-based book. :)

Nice, very nice. No1 has me reaching for the chainsaw!

lol. I did think about taking a spade and 'borrowing' one or two of the smaller acers.

really like these #1,2, & 6 especially i think a touch of levels just to give it a touch more contrast would improve it, i tried it and it was a definite improvement, obviously for my tastes of course others may/will disagree :)

I know what you mean. I did play with the levels but as you say, I quite like the high key, low contrast look as that is kinda how it was.

Lovely images. Can I ask where they were taken

Westonbirt Arboretum mate.

Not bad at all mate - All digital ?

Alas yes. My Wista 45dxIII should be here this week, along with a nice schneider 135mm f5.6 and all the other accoutrement.

Reminds me of Westonbirt Arboretum

Well spotted that man!

Gandhi, those are gorgeous shots. While all of them pictures are of the highest quality, the first one got my attention the most due to it's simple lines and knowing where to put your eyes. Also like the 3D-ness about it as the furthest tree disappear in the mist.
Excellent work, shots deserving of a place in a good weather-based book. :)

Why thankyou sir!

and thanks to everybody else for the kind comments!

I actually filled a whole 4gb card whilst I was there, which is unusual for me. So there may be more yet.

Back