First two are wonderfully atmospheric. The crop on the first works well.

One is cropped like that primarily to hide a disused road that leaves a dreadful scar on the lower part of the frame and some messy folliage that lingers up. I prefer to shoot long when I come here - but the mist and the layering added a whole dimension to the scene that I've never seen before.

My favourite is two - tempted to print it tbh

A spectacular landscape, for sure, Steve. It demands to be photographed! The mist adds an atmosphere of intrigue that makes me want to see what it hides.

My favourite is the third shot.

Thanks - it’s certainly my favourite landscape I’ve seen.

As much as it pains me and I know this will go down like a wet fart in a sealed room I find it a far more soulful, intriguing and exciting landscape than anything back home.

Here’s a thread I posted with it at sunset. It’s the place I look forward to the most to be in and photograph.

All being well - in 13 weeks time I’ll be driving back over to Spain to get my Anisclo fix

Last edited:
Thanks - it’s certainly my favourite landscape I’ve seen.

As much as it pains me and I know this will go down like a wet fart in a sealed room I find it a far more soulful, intriguing and exciting landscape than anything back home.

Here’s a thread I posted with it at sunset. It’s the place I look forward to the most to be in and photograph.

All being well - in 13 weeks time I’ll be driving back over to Spain to get my Anisclo fix

I took a look at that thread Steve, and it's not hard to understand why you are looking forward to going back. I'm sure you'll come back with some cracking shots (y)

Back