Mixed bag - water drops and bubble surface

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Been killing a bit of time tonight, was going to play with my new light tent but the cat is currently occupying it and shows no signs of moving out :LOL:

4156396812_e0dccd8159.jpg

Click to embiggen

4155644983_5bb432d9b9.jpg

Click to embiggen

4155667919_12216cf608.jpg

Click to embiggen

Squatters rights:
4156318996_7c6879bfd3.jpg

Carl

No.1's great stuff(y) I've had no luck with bubbles, how did you light it:thinking:

No.1's great stuff(y) I've had no luck with bubbles, how did you light it:thinking:

My trusty £10 B&Q bendy necked LED lamp next to my lens pointing directly at the bubbles surface. It's not a "bubble" as such but a soap film across a wire frame made from green garden tie wrap. What I lack in equipment and opportunity I make up for in imagination and DIY skills!

Carl

Really like the second one, watch the cat doesnt pee in the tent ;)

cool pics :)

can you PM after you play with the tent as Im after one myself...cheers

Excellent work on these shots :clap: Love the first :D

You are a busy man - I saw your article in Practical Photography - I am sure it was you! :cautious:

Inspired me to try today, but with dismal results! I think my filter holder was scratched and it looked rubbish and I couldnt get my lighting right :bang:

Love no 1 (y)

You are a busy man - I saw your article in Practical Photography - I am sure it was you! :cautious:

Inspired me to try today, but with dismal results! I think my filter holder was scratched and it looked rubbish and I couldnt get my lighting right :bang:

Love no 1 (y)

Guilty as charged!!! I'm all over Practical Photography like a rash this month :D Funnily enough I still struggle with the oil on water shots, they really are a bugger to capture, I try and use as much natural light as possible which is a bit tricky this time of year :(
Carl

Back