Mobile Phone operators

How did that happen ?
Pretty simple really, I activated the BT sim and gave them the pac code.
The ee sim won't die until the migration is complete.
And of course as above ( as @T_J_G says) there is a months notice to be given to EE

Pretty simple really, I activated the BT sim and gave them the pac code.
The ee sim won't die until the migration is complete.
And of course as above ( as @T_J_G says) there is a months notice to be given to EE

Didn't work that way for me, I got the code at the beginning of November, my contract ran out ages ago so no contract with them,
so in effect I should have paid the full month, but they have only charged me £6 for the time until the changeover, on the 12th November
My number stayed with EE until the changeover date when I put the new sim in the phone
Mind you I did let plusnet deal with it all for me

my contract ran out ages ago so no contract with them,
Sim only contracts with EE are still 1 months notice well mine is anyway,
as I pay in arrears I will probably break into the next month now.

Sim only contracts with EE are still 1 months notice well mine is anyway,
as I pay in arrears I will probably break into the next month now.

So was mine and paid in arrears, but it seems they waived it, my final charge was £6.81 for the time until I changed
instead of the normal £22 that I was paying per month
You might be surprised when you check later in the month, my payments were due around the 25th of each month
and that is when I paid the £6.81 for the final week and a bit

I got a good deal out of O2 recently (I have been with them for a VERY long time though...)... unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 16Gb data for £15, on both phones (mine and the Mrs). I think that was pretty good?

It can be a hassle I agree, Its a shame that, after looking more closely, SMARTY don't cover what I need as they also refund un used data, @ £1.75 / Mb, and I rarely use 1 these days.

Plusnet offering 4gb (unlimited calls & texts) for £9. Called EE for a PAC code and they offered 6gb for £10 so I took it. Hassle free and it starts from today (no 30 day notice period required).

Happy bunny. :)

Called EE for a PAC code and they offered 6gb for £10 so I took it.
Result (y)
It just p***es me off that you have to "Leave" though to get a decent deal.
Automatic "loyalty bonus's" should be applied as a matter of course ...
Well that is in my own little world :D

Result (y)
It just p***es me off that you have to "Leave" though to get a decent deal.
Automatic "loyalty bonus's" should be applied as a matter of course ...
Well that is in my own little world :D

It's pretty much a ritual. You ring up to requesting PAC knowing that they'll offer you a better deal and they know you know. :D

It's pretty much a ritual. You ring up to requesting PAC knowing that they'll offer you a better deal and they know you know. :D
Fair point well presented :D

Back