monaco

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
no c+c needed as these are just holiday snaps but i thought i'd just share some shots of the gp circuit at monaco

start finish from turn 1
gp3636.jpg

up the hill
gp3639.jpg

loews hairpin
gp3670.jpg

the tunnel
gp3682.jpg

cheating schumi corner
gp3702.jpg

very intersting take, looks so different with people walking where theres normally crash barriers.

That last one where he 'parked it' in quili?? very different angle, and wouldnt have reconised that. (asuming i am right)

very intersting take, looks so different with people walking where theres normally crash barriers.

That last one where he 'parked it' in quili?? very different angle, and wouldnt have reconised that. (asuming i am right)

yup, that 'la rascasse'

i was standing in the middle of a mini traffic jam

Looks completly different without all the barriers, nice idea :)

must recommend it as a good place to visit too.. nice, clean, friendly. food and service not as expensive as you would think.
very pretty in places too.

here is a photo of my lunch on the beach :)

gp3745.jpg

Interesting to see that they must leave the red and white curbs in place all year round at the Lowes Hairpin

You must have been there fairly early as the roads are deserted. Its normally nose to tail! A good example is that it can take 10-15 mins to drive the whole circuit at 11am!!

Nice pics though not sure I agree about the clean statement. lots of money and lots of crisp uniforms everywhere, but it can be a bit smog city if there's no breeze.

Back