Monitor Calibration....your chance to try it.

Here you go Kamil....might be a week or so before it gets around to you.

D Ninety....Chester
stan the man....neath,south wales.
bootie....Notts
meeten....Perth
nikonuser....Staffs
mowse73....Swindon
Dave in Wales....West Wales
Existent....Taunton, Somerset
Sam_D....E London
mipevo6....SW London
roastchips....Shropshire
Rob.Richards...Accrington
madmackem...Jarrow
plymman...?
Digital-Clarity...Manchester
Rob13...Stockton-On-Tees
adsayer... Guildford
bartoszwozniak... Staffs
dave_xyz....Bracknell
Counterculture - Edinburgh
Hopefulm - New Forest
Cistron - NW London
Bucketp- Scottish Borders
Rick....Southampton
Posiview...Leeds
RSMarco...???
Robmellor...Stockport
Matty198111...Southampton
Clairec...Benfleet
D40 Guy - Wales
iced_jacob - SW London
Chad - leicester
Fazi27 - Barnsley
Verminer- Wilts
Vibrantcolour - Sunderland/Peterborough
Kamilbas.....Basildon

Ok, I've tried and tried and Bob has kindly dug out the licence number, which is definitely the one on the cd case in the pack, so unfortunately no luck there. I have tried installing the two drivers provided on a separate disk but every time I get to the dialogue box and put the licence number in, the OK button remains greyed out. I have also downloaded Spyder2Express 2.3.6 drivers but the same thing happened.

I'm giving up now, which is a shame as I waited ages, but I'm happy to forward it on to the next person to see how they get on. I'll PM Stan the man now...

I can be struck off the list, as I've bought a Sypder off a forum member :)

If the disc has a crack could someone try downloading a programme which allows you to read/copy the disc with errors (clone cd? if thats still around) and make a iso file and extract the required key generator? Hopefully can get it working before too long as no point it doing the rounds otherwise :(

Sounds like a plan, although it's a bit beyond my pc skills... can anyone help before I PM Bootie (Stan the man has confirmed he no longer needs it)

O.K try here and download these programs for a free 21 day trial, you'll need both clone cd and then virtual clonedrive to make a virtual cd/dvd to mount the image onto your hardrive to access the file. Install clone cd and you will want to copy the cd to an image with options to ignore/skip errors etc.

Thanks for the pointers, but my drive just keeps spinning the disk, maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'll PM Bootie now.

Why can't you just go on Datacolor website download the latest software and enter the cd key number??

I've not had any response from Bootie. I'll PM one more time in case he/she in on holiday or something.

I have downloaded what I believe to be the latest software, which is a later version of what was included on another disk, but the problem is when I input the CD key, the OK button is still greyed out.

Still no response from Bootie, if I've not had anything by Monday evening I'll PM Meeten as the next person on the list.

Sorry it's taken me ages to get on the case.
I've noticed the crack on the disc and it doesn't work for me either.

Can someone in laymans terms please try and explain to me how I can get the monitor calibrated despite the disc not being read?

There is a key on the disc cover, but not sure if that is sufficient?

Sorry it's taken me ages to get on the case.
I've noticed the crack on the disc and it doesn't work for me either.

Can someone in laymans terms please try and explain to me how I can get the monitor calibrated despite the disc not being read?

There is a key on the disc cover, but not sure if that is sufficient?

It seems that without a new CD that this isn't going to work for anyone anymore! Maybe the OP could contact the company to see if they could send a new cd? But seems little point wasting postage to keep sending this on? What does everyone else think?

Back