Monopods.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone use one, and do you find them any good? Is there one you'd recommend? :?

well i'm jiggered,

i am lookin at getting one to, after goin to silverstone on friday

i was gona get a new tripod, but i think i will be better off with a monopod, as its usefull for other things ( walking stick, fending off unwanted atention and robbers, lol )

was lookin at either a manfrotto or a bilora,
any good ?

MP

hmm...that looks nice, lol

dont worry, i wont bid against u for it , lol

MP

My brother has one - not sure which make etc but it makes the tea and encourages you to spend more! more! more!

*ahem*

milou said:
My brother has one - not sure which make etc but it makes the tea and encourages you to spend more! more! more!

*ahem*

No change there then. :LOL:

MyPix said:
in fact, i think i just got a bargain
its a Slik 6007 Monopod on ebay

i got it for £5.99 , yes you read right, £5.99 buy it now,

so for the money i am a happy bunny, look like it got a quick release head on it to,

I've had that exact monopod for must be 10-12 years, it's very lightweight, and quite tall which is good since I am too :) it does not however have a quick release head. Very simple and straighforward to use though, recommended.

Steep said:
MyPix said:
in fact, i think i just got a bargain
its a Slik 6007 Monopod on ebay

so for the money i am a happy bunny, look like it got a quick release head on it to,

I've had that exact monopod for must be 10-12 years, it's very lightweight, and quite tall which is good since I am too :) it does not however have a quick release head. Very simple and straighforward to use though, recommended.

cool, thanks for that steep,

beggers cant be choosers, lol

MP 8)

MyPix said:

You jammy sod :D

I have a Manfrotto monopod with a ball and socket head on it (can't remember the model no's - in the back of the car at the mo); would recommend getting one to anyone! Manfrotto and the monopod!

AndyD said:
I have a Manfrotto monopod with a ball and socket head on it (can't remember the model no's - in the back of the car at the mo); would recommend getting one to anyone! Manfrotto and the monopod!
Manfrotto and the Monopods......sounds like a group from the 60's :LOL:

I've just got their greatest hits on CD! :LOL:

:LOL: I wasn't bidding Ian. I still can't decide if I want one.

Back