More Friday chuckles from me

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
A stranger was seated next to little Tommy on the plane when the stranger turned to the boy and said, "Let's talk I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
Little Tommy, who had just opened his book, closed it
slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?"
"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about politics? Should we keep Bush or elect Kerry?"
"OK," Said Little Tommy. "That could be an interesting
topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"
"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."
"Well, then," said Little Tommy, "How is it that you feel
qualified to discuss who should run the country when you don't know $h1t?"

OR

At the end of the tax year the Tax Office sent an inspector to audit the books of a synagogue. While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said, "I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle drippings?"

"Good question," noted the Rabbi. "We save them up and send them back to the candle makers, and every now and then they send us a free box of candles." "Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer. But on he went, in his obnoxious way.

"What about all these matzo purchases? What do you do with the crumbs?" "Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We collect them and send them back to the manufacturers, and every now and then they send a free box of matzo balls."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all Rabbi. "Well, Rabbi," he went on, "what do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?" "Here, too, we do not waste," answered the Rabbi. "What we do is save up all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about once a year they send us a complete dick."

Or maybe

Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $2,000 in the collection plate.

This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her. "Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $2,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why, yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and what I don't need, I give to the church."

The pastor replied, "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"

The old lady said, "Oh, $20,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed. Your son is very successful; what does he do for a living?"

"He's a veterinarian," she answered.

"That's a very honorable profession," the pastor says. "Where does he practice?"

The old lady said proudly, "Well, he has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno"

all groaners... keep em comming

Two fish in a tank..
One turns to the other ..

How do you drive this thing ?

:coat:

A two seater Cessna plane has crashed into a graveyard in Western Ireland.
Local Gardai have found a 100 bodies but expect to find more...

;)

Excellent!:LOL:

Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $2,000 in the collection plate.

This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her. "Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $2,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why, yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and what I don't need, I give to the church."

The pastor replied, "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"

The old lady said, "Oh, $20,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed. Your son is very successful; what does he do for a living?"

"He's a veterinarian," she answered.

"That's a very honorable profession," the pastor says. "Where does he practice?"

The old lady said proudly, "Well, he has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno"

Maybe I am too young (or stupid) but could someone please explain that to me?:shrug: :help:

Cat house = whorehouse the old lady thought he was a vet due to the word "cat" She was giving "immoral earning" as a donation to the church:D

Ah ok. :D I never heard of them being called cat houses before! :)

Their was three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits. The first one came back and said to the king, 'I brought ten apples.' The king then explained the trial to him. 'You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten.' The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed. The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.
The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, 'Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?' The second one replied, 'I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples.'

Back