More Ospreys

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at a few diff places over the weekend :D
tried using the 600 with 1.4 convertor on resting on a bean bag on the car door, never got any good shot (in not a happy bunny :( )

Thanks for looking

TC won`t help bud.The locals advised that the birds fish more on the next loch up as it contains more trout...........:cautious:

I recognise that tree as well..........:D

TC won`t help bud.The locals advised that the birds fish more on the next loch up as it contains more trout...........:cautious:

I recognise that tree as well..........:D

That they do mate its called Butterstone Loch

Ah.......(y)...Will put it on my list.

But 3 out of about 80 shots is going backwards :bang:

You are shooting an 840mm lens wide open, aside from possibly sharpness suffering your depth of field is going to be rather thin. Try stopping down to f7.1, you should be able to lower the shutter speed a touch to compensate.

Does the lens have IS?

You are shooting an 840mm lens wide open, aside from possibly sharpness suffering your depth of field is going to be rather thin. Try stopping down to f7.1, you should be able to lower the shutter speed a touch to compensate.

Does the lens have IS?

Will give it a go mate, thanks

Beezer of a pic.

Went around my local reservoir B/H Monday, Ogston, Chesterfield way, allot of people with scopes on tripods all stood waiting around, an Osprey was having a stop over, It stayed about an hour while I was there, I had my camera but it was to far away all I got was some poor silhouettes.

Back