More wildlife park ***Warning extreme cuteness levels!**

Edit My Images
No
Ladies you scroll down at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible for your reaction to the high cuteness levels.

You have been warned!

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

No one prepared me for baby otters ;)

They are seriously cute.....lovely :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

short clawed otters are cute enough......without them being babies!!!

I could watch these little tikes all day :D

No 5 is a winner for me, but the rest are great too :D

Brilliant!!

I love them all(y)

Ahh makes me go all broody. If you've got more this would make a great coffee table book. Just lovely

Awww!!! :love:
Impossible to choose a favourite from those ... though I do feel drawn to #1, with the little guy getting in on the act in the background ... looks like he's smiling for the camera (y)

Awwww :baby:

Would love to see these little fellas.. at this age they are just bundles of fun (when they arnt asleep).

God damn it Sie!

These are wicked - where'd u go to shoot these little guys?

h.r.ford's suggestion of making a book is a superb idea, perhaps with a load of your other wildlife shots too :)

Thanks everyone :)

God damn it Sie!

These are wicked - where'd u go to shoot these little guys?

h.r.ford's suggestion of making a book is a superb idea, perhaps with a load of your other wildlife shots too :)

Cheers mate ;)

I have never thought of doing something like that hmmmmm :thinking:

:D

Awww... cute. ;)

Number 6 is my favorite. "look mummy I'm hiding!" :D

these are great, where did you go?

these are great, where did you go?

Cheers :)

These are cotswold wildlife park. It's a smallish place but worth it in my opinion. I have been there twice and intend to go again.

Excellent shots and they're toooooo cute

Aww.. they really are soooooooooo cute :love: The last one put a smile on my face :) Lovely set of shots - TFS!

Top shooting. They run around and try all sorts of things. Its great as you can watch them for ages and keep taking photo's getting lots of different shots. Excellent stuff, and you say they were taken at Cotsworld Wildlife Park, off the M40 somewhere??

#6 ftw!!!:D

Camouflage Otter - be the best!!!

Once again thanks very much folks :D

Top shooting. They run around and try all sorts of things. Its great as you can watch them for ages and keep taking photo's getting lots of different shots. Excellent stuff, and you say they were taken at Cotsworld Wildlife Park, off the M40 somewhere??

Here you go

http://www.cotswoldwildlifepark.co.uk/

Everyone go see em before they growup :LOL:

Nice work yet again Sie! last one looks like it is laughing. Been there a few times myself it is a nice place well set out .(y)

:clap: Fabulous shots! I'm searching for the wild variety up here but would love to see these guys, they are gorgeous (y)

The only drawback with the baby ones is you need loads to make a decent coat :D not bad for hats though ;)

Nice pics by the way.

Mike.

Back